EA Press Conference NEW INFO

DarthWoad

Trailer.

-New planet - Makeb (something to do with Hutts)

-From July people can play up to level 15 for free.

-New playable species Cathar (Cat heads from the Elder Scrolls series) May also mean more character slots.

-New companion HK-51 a robot

-New Operation - Terror from Beyond

-New Warzone - Ancient Hypergates

-New space combat mission

-New harcore nightmare difficulty (or something)

-New level cap!

I'd appreciate it if people could post below and Ill write here if theres anything i missed.

Edited by DarthWoad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw nothing about a level cap increase. The free to play up to 15 is something WoW offered as well.

No mention at all of ranked warzones, just another battleground.:rak_02:

Edited by Zintiel
no ranked

I saw nothing about a level cap increase. The free to play up to 15 is something WoW offered as well.

it was in there as they mentioned new combat techniques... showed some sith doing some round house kick thing

Edited by suggsgested

Any more stuff? Name of warzone and ops? I missed the name

Hyperspace gates or something. Seems a bit tied to the new PvE content, 'Monster from Beyond' or some such generic title. Looked rather interesting though.

Bioware has promised a raise in the level cap, new dailys, a new planet cathar playable race, and a new operation on the way, among other stuff.

I don't know how much we're getting in 1.3. They already promised again ranked warzones for 1.3, group finder for 1.3. It was just streamed live on EA's E3 press conference, so I'm not sure if they said all that other stuff was bound for 1.3. In fact, I think they were vauge with a "comming soon" or "later this year".

Still, it's nice to see what they're working on for new content. The most shocking is the words "new level cap". They didn't say 5 levels, they didn't say 10. They just said they'd raise it.

Any more stuff? Name of warzone and ops? I missed the name

Name of the Operation was 'Terror From Beyond'

I don't even do PvE and know little of Star Wars lore... but i'm pretty sure that's something you'd never see in Star Wars.

very disapointing only playable new race is cathar? who cares about thundercat people. So iys obvious that the "dr" doesnt play his own game lol that is not how it is weve lost 400k people and theres 5-6 people tops on most fleets. Everythings ok here "coming soon" sigh...........................

space is still on rails i see lol