Bioware was sleeping or testers didnt care? Lvl 50s in 4 days ?? ***

Francisab

Testers sleeping? Bioware not paying attention? Who tested this game? The game has been out live for like 4 days and we have lvl 50s running around??? Seriously did Bioware not realise how stupidly quick ppl could lvl? The game isnt even officaly released yet and we have ppl at capped level.. this doesnt bore well for long term.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it keeping you from enjoying your story in some way by seeing lvl 50s running around? If it bothers you that much go to a different server where people take their time to enjoy and not rush though that will probably be hard to find. Edited by DWarrior

Testers sleeping? Bioware not paying attention? Who tested this game? The game has been out live for like 4 days and we have lvl 50s running around??? Seriously did Bioware not realise how stupidly quick ppl could lvl? The game isnt even officaly released yet and we have ppl at capped level.. this doesnt bore well for long term.

Some people do not have lives. What is Bioware supposed to do about it, handicap the causal players?

I got realm first 80 and 85 on my warlock in WoW.

I am a solid player.

I have been doing every quest possible (with the exception of most Heroic daily quests you can find on each planet). My /played is 2 days 1 hour 41 minutes currently. I just freshly hit level 31 and I've done all space missions including the daily missions and pvp dailies.

49 hours in and I'm not half way (remember the higher the level the slower the next level is). I think that's pretty good, coming from a player that can smash most content. I chose to skip no dialogue and listen to the story however, and it's been a blast so far.

I hope my input gives you some perspective.

speed leveling in this game means you literally skipped 75% of the game to be the first to do the last 25% that nobody really cares about.

Elitist raiders will be the first ones to quite this game. It's really not a raiding game.

lol

you think so?

3 different difficulty raid modes

with unlimited possibility of new content

These people have just spent entire days leveling, grinding, skipping all the dialogue and probably not having any enjoyment at all exept from the size of their e-*****.

You shouldn't be angry at the developers, you should just pity these people.

Why do you care so much about how fast people you don't know play the game? Why? It means literally nothing to your play.

Because of what it reflects about the game, and how long it'll last.

It may not be entirely determinative, but as an incidicator, if you don't understand how it doesn't bode well, then you might want to accept that people are concerned rather than dismiss them.

The Elitists in World of Warcraft leveled quickly as well. If you come from a game that caters to the Elitist Faction Minority is on life support and your used to it taking months to do anything and to be tortured slowly because you like it that way well this game maybe isn't for you.

It takes me a long time to lvl. I'd imagine a few months to hit 50. That's an average time for me. I have to admitt though I enjoy hearing reports of how fast the speed levelers did it.

I remember reading posts about how these guys have no outside life. But think about it. They played the game in 4 days. Now they can go outside while I'll be in my room leveling for the next 2 months haha.

I got realm first 80 and 85 on my warlock in WoW.

I am a solid player.

I have been doing every quest possible (with the exception of most Heroic daily quests you can find on each planet). My /played is 2 days 1 hour 41 minutes currently. I just freshly hit level 31 and I've done all space missions including the daily missions and pvp dailies.

49 hours in and I'm not half way (remember the higher the level the slower the next level is). I think that's pretty good, coming from a player that can smash most content. I chose to skip no dialogue and listen to the story however, and it's been a blast so far.

I hope my input gives you some perspective.

You and I are in agreement. Some people are just leveling in PVP and skipping all the dialogue during missions. Of course they are going to hit max in no time.

It may not be entirely determinative, but as an incidicator, if you don't understand how it doesn't bode well, then you might want to accept that people are concerned rather than dismiss them.

There are eight classes with hundreds of hours of missions. If someone hits 50 with a single character and quits, it is his own fault for not enjoying the game Bioware has designed.

On the other hand, I've played since friday and I'm lvl 15...it's not biowares fault that some people skip all the dialogue and speed levels.

I have been playing since the 15th have not skipped a damn thing, nor have I taken part in any pvp and I have one char level 28 (almost 29) and another level 20. Levelling is easy by design, this is not an mmo that will take months to reach cap, unless you play a couple of hours a week.

For good or bad, theme park mmos of late have cut levelling time way down, Rift was the same, just getting involved in a char and gameplay I had capped in a week. Had I wanted to and had pushed, I have no doubt I would be close to level 50 here now too, levelling is not hard even watching cut scenes.

It's happened in literally *every* MMO ever produced so it's not a relevant indicator of anything. MMOs aren't about leveling anyway. It's a time slice of time on a very long timeling, mostly spent at level cap.

Yes but compare to any other mmrpg.. wow or even everquest daoc.. at least it took a few weeks to get lvl 50 or a month.. the exp requirement should be much higher. Esp as u can lvl form pvp and get huge exp per match win or lose.

Ive barely been playing and i listen to all the quest dialogue.. and im lvl 31. Im sorry but the exp should be way steeper to get lvl 50. I mean even skyrim took longer to get 50 then this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.