[POLL] Extra Character Slots per Server?

TolaSrrup

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not... but unless they add new classes, I don't have any use of it because I created my characters in order to have the 8 classes and the 8 gameplays (mirror class = non-mirror AC). Edited by Altheran

Certainly more Character Slots would be nice, but it's not really nessessary. I have filled all but 2 Character Slots and those two I'm saving for two more characters which I already have some planning on how I want them. However, if they ever come out with new species (such as the Shack Ti species), then I deffinantly would want to make one of those too.

I would say 2 more Character Slots would be appropriate, ten is a good number, and that allows you to make 1 of each class, and then 2 more of your favorite class, or 1 more of your favorite 2 classes.

P.S. You can put all your Republic Characters on one server, and Imperial on another, in which case, you can also start out with a Imp. on your Rep. server (vise versa) until you complete Chapter 1, then switch them to another server to start the other faction.

P.S. You can put all your Republic Characters on one server, and Imperial on another, in which case, you can also start out with a Imp. on your Rep. server (vise versa) until you complete Chapter 1, then switch them to another server to start the other faction.

Practically rendering Legacy useless. Also being able to send better gear or credits or mats or missions/schematics to your alts. Also playing with your friends on the same server who happen to have both Imp and Rep on the one, but still play both factions and don't want to roll on a new server that will almost never be used again.

Edited by Raekor

With the risk of this thread vanishing quick and no reply from Bioware but......

What is the news about the characterslots?

I need them now when all my 8 characters either have finished their story or are about to do it very soon.

Since this is my playstyle and I have no intent to start on a ganking PvP server since I enjoy the "calm and quiet and action when I want to philosophy".

Implement this soon, it cant be that hard and you know that most of us that has stuck around needs them :rak_03:

Edited by Icestar

I want more character slots; eight would be good so I could play darkside/lightside of each profession on the same server. With the new free to play coming I think those who sub should get new slot for free. While those who don’t want to pay a subscription can buy more slots.

This is how it should be:

With the new free to play coming I think those who sub should get new slot for free. While those who don’t want to pay a subscription can buy more slots.

and this is how it will be:

With F2P coming I'm sure the option to buy more slots will be there.
Edited by Clipperson

Yes, All for more character slots per server. :D Additional 4 more please. So far I've tried each class with both trees. They're not all 50. Just two of them. But since most of us have been playing since release, we weren't exposed to the legacy system and it's perks. I wish a "RACE CHANGE" was available now too. But back to the topic, more slots please. Edited by LordShanon
Additional info needed

I have liked how some games handle this issue by granting a new free character slot upon getting a character to max level. That would be nice if offered here in SWTOR. I can dream can't I?

I too am all for more character slots and the sooner the better.

Edited by Catsmeat

• 3 weeks later...
I have liked how some games handle this issue by granting a new free character slot upon getting a character to max level. That would be nice if offered here in SWTOR. I can dream can't I?

I too am all for more character slots and the sooner the better.

Yeah, 6 more slots right now would be superb as I really want to try a few more classes, but dread to delete any of those I got (already deleted a level 28, two level 20s and two level 18 + several from 18-10)

Edited by Tigalo

Need more Slots ASAP, I've completed the Knight and Mercenary Stories, I completed Mercenary as a Human Male, i want do do it again as a powertech Chiss Female but that means 1 class i can't do, I also want a light sided and dark sided sith warrior. with these characters added i have no space for a trooper or an imperial agent due to having all my slots filled.

8 more slots would be absolutely perfect for me, allowing me to experience all the different class stories.