Carnage Marauder Campaign Relics

I currently have full Battlemaster Weaponmaster gear along with my Rakata Ear, 1 Rakata Implant, and 1 Campaign Relic.

I chose the Proc Campaign Relic for Internal Damage. Was this a good choice as a Carnage Marauder? Also, What should my second relic be? Should it be the Stim Campaign Relic for the Usable 405 Power increase?

I currently have full Battlemaster Weaponmaster gear along with my Rakata Ear, 1 Rakata Implant, and 1 Campaign Relic.

I chose the Proc Campaign Relic for Internal Damage. Was this a good choice as a Carnage Marauder? Also, What should my second relic be? Should it be the Stim Campaign Relic for the Usable 405 Power increase?

Yes and yes. Those are pretty much better versions of what I already run.

My problem with the chance on hit Relics is that as Carnage we already have a chance on hit proc (Ataru Form), and if you look on the Relic it says that it shares a cooldown with similar chance on hit procs. So if you have a 1.5 second cooldown and a 4.5 second cooldown sharing the cooldown then you will never proc the 4.5 second. Now if I am incorrect on my understanding of this please let me know but to my understanding those are probably the worse relics a Carnage Marauder could use. Better off getting the Power use relic imo.

The proced relics only dont stack with other proced relics, the diference in proc time tells you that. Also you can have a damage and healing proced relic equiped at the same time and have them both work.

The proced relics only dont stack with other proced relics, the diference in proc time tells you that. Also you can have a damage and healing proced relic equiped at the same time and have them both work.

I didn't know that bit, but yeah, he's right. Ataru will proc like it should regardless of your relic.

Only bad thing on the relic is that it can backfire on you when you take Environmental-DoT damage. Like if you run through the acid in Huttball, if you have one like mine that's REALLY obvious (the effect that plays when you get Shocked by a sorc) you'll notice it goes off ON YOU sometimes. It doesn't do that when players attack you though, but it makes jumping the acid risky.

Healing proc relic works with Zen/Zerk heals?