Companion not receiving affection gains from dialogue

Qonor

Ever since I got Torian Cadera, he has not once received affection gains from dialogue. Is he bugged? I did most of the Taris planet missions with him, and now Quesh. And some flashpoints too. Edited by Qonor

I got him last week and he's now around 5k affection.

The thing though is it's "normal" you didn't get affectation with him on Taris.

You get affection when you do content that is higher than the level range at which you get your companion.

You get Torian on Taris so no affectation from there as some people could get him only after doing all the quests on Taris.

One thing to note is it takes into account the level range of the world arc, not the level of the quests. So if you are doing Alderaan bonus quest (40+), you won't get affectation there with Torian or Blizz as the level range of the world quest is 28-32 and you get Torian and Blizz after that.

I got him last week and he's now around 5k affection.

The thing though is it's "normal" you didn't get affectation with him on Taris.

You get affection when you do content that is higher than the level range at which you get your companion.

You get Torian on Taris so no affectation from there as some people could get him only after doing all the quests on Taris.

One thing to note is it takes into account the level range of the world arc, not the level of the quests. So if you are doing Alderaan bonus quest (40+), you won't get affectation there with Torian or Blizz as the level range of the world quest is 28-32 and you get Torian and Blizz after that.

Thanks. That helps. I actually started getting affection with him when I finished Quesh.