Third faction... what do you want?

Lithy

If they were to add a third faction what would you want it to be? Few things I don't think would ever be possible would be a grey jedi or another force using faction...

What I would like to see would be a pirate, or criminal organization, similar the the Consortium in Empire at War.

I would like BH and Smuggler to both be playable, as is, so only 2 new mirrors would have to be created, with a separate story however for said faction. Possibly different voice actors but same classes, merc, scoundral, etc. Warrior mirror would be a non force using melee with vibroblades.

There should be a neutral faction, really. It would heighten political intrigue and allow for deeper story content.

But, yeah, there also needs to be Ewoks around just for us to kill with savage and unrestrained joy. A nice Wookie hunt wouldn't hurt things, either. I've had it up to here with those anthropomorphic Sasquatches.

I think the Mandalorians would be a fun faction to play.

I know they are already in the Empire but what if they broke off and became their own

I also think a Crime corporation or one of the bigger corporations from the game such as czerka would be one.