The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[VIDEO] Fisto Gaming: Powertech PvP 10-50 Series - Ep 1

Lorcen

Welcome to my youtube channel, in these video's I will be talking about the Bounty Hunter & the Powertech class.

Recent Edits in RED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MittFisto Gaming

Easy guys, check out the first few Episodes in my on going Powertech Series 'Enter the Fist'! What will become a collection of videos showcasing the Powertech class from level 10 to 50 PvPwise. I will be uploading videos every few levels covering abilities and tactics gained within. I will also be putting together guides covering specs and Powertech mechanics and tips I find out along the way. Enjoy!

1: Ep.1 Huttball 10 -

2: Ep.2 Alderaan 14 -

3: Ep.3 Voidstar 16 -

4: Ep.4 Civil War 16 -

5: Ep.5 Novare Coast 18 -

6: Ep.6 Voidstar 19 -

7: Ep.7 Voidstar 20 -

8: Ep.8 Huttball 25 -

9: Ep.9 Huttball 26 -

In these video's I'm starting with Powertech 0-0-0 Spec, I am using gear looted from Hutta and no Warzone heal packs or stims. I want this character to be as basic as possible and no excuses. I will be switching throughout the tree as I level while adding some commentary on anything relevant or things I find out...

Here's a New Player Guide to Bounty Hunting. I put this video together with some questions that I have been asked or those that I have seen on these forums. Enjoy!

New Player 1-10 BH Guide & Tips -

These video's will be available on my youtube channel 'Fisto Gaming', along with some current lvl 50 gameplay guides.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MittFisto

I will be uploading commentary, guides, tips & tricks, along with some advice that might be useful for a budding Powertech! I will be joining PUG warzones, aiming to support the team rather than relying on them! Hit subscribe on my channel if you would like to keep up to date with future uploads.

DATACRONS

Hutta Datacrons - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaXd3XO4LaQ

Korriban Datacrons - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxS7Ngjso-Q

Dromuund Kaas Datacrons - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jShBdkRy__o&feature=plcp

Thanks guys. Enjoy and dont forget to subscribe if you like the channel or post some comments if you like/dislike these uploads...

Old PvP footage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6C5rnJQOKY

LvL 50 Alderaan PvP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YH-63arSMs

PvP Montage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpgn9KG8BkE&feature=plcp

LvL 50 Pyrotech Spec Walkthrough - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv0IowJsVXQ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New mmo Secret World Beta footage with commentary link for those interested! More on my channel...

PvP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJN6wSHPlQ

Theme Park - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydF4EpXNNJw

Gave Minecraft a go so here's my Minecraft Survival Series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnhJpo6K-6c&feature=plcp

Edited by Lorcen

Hey Nyxxor, yeah I guess I do backpedal a fair bit! I'm a lazy player and tend not to dance for anyone unless I think it will be a tough fight that I can win :)

I usually will backpedal throughout a fight and switch to rapid shots to get my target chasing while dumping some heat. I prefer to do this after a burst to get them chasing you head on and immediately off the defensive & straight into the next burst RP rotation. I figure the less time they are on the defensive the less time they spend running away and making things difficult.

This works particularly well on people with your sort of attitude who see this sort of slow movement as a weakness rather than a player holding something back to win the fight. I'm not running in circles just to try & look good, in fact I'm trying to keep my profile down so I don't get targeted.

Nah thats to much effort, I'll win the fights instead with as little effort as possible. Thanks for watching, appreciate the comment.

backpedaling and keyturning..ahah..haaaa :D

..no thanks.

Dick. "Oh you're a keyboard turner... button clicker, hahahaha... backpeddler.... YOU suck!". You few who keep making these comments every time a video is posted suck. If not in gaming, then life in general. He's just as good if not better then 90% of the current gaming population. Seriously, save the comments. Where's your video? If you feel you really are better, share your video so ***** like yourself can tell you how terrible YOU are.

OP, well done, I enjoyed it! I didn't see you make any claims about how elite you are. You clearly posted it for people's enjoyment. Mission accomplished.

backpedaling, keyturning, clicking abilities with ur mouse are all three clear signs of a guy who havent played a lot mmo games / is older than average population of the player base, i just feel sry for those guys who still do it. It just not make u look terrible but also the lack of bindings u should be possibly using to get everything out of them.

Yes i do have a pvp video of my bh on youtube, its hidden tho :p

backpedaling, keyturning, clicking abilities with ur mouse are all three clear signs of a guy who havent played a lot mmo games / is older than average population of the player base, i just feel sry for those guys who still do it. It just not make u look terrible but also the lack of bindings u should be possibly using to get everything out of them.

Feel sorry for people who get off on putting others down. This is not a FPS. You have 1.5sec GCD, which is plenty of time to make clicking perfectly viable. If you cant move a mouse from one ability to another that's 1-3" away in 1.5sec, then you would suck with keybinding as well, since the problem is hand eye coordination. Sure in general keybinding is more efficient but by absolutely no mean is it an indication of someone's skills with his class.

And so what if someone hasnt played other MMOs or is older than the avg person playing? Grow up a little.

Hey buddy, nope I'm not on the PTS right now. I'm a casual gamer and have been working on a Sith Assassin and playing a little bit of this low lvl Bounty Hunter along with other games. My main lvl 50 PT is collecting dust on the shelf so I haven't given that much thought to upcoming changes to be honest. But I'm hoping it won't be to much of an issue, its on a 8sec CD so I guess we will find other ways to win abit more dps within that marker. Glad you enjoyed the video!

The average age of a gamer is 35 btw.. just sayin.

Bump for new uploads added here. I will be uploading all future videos here for anyone that's interested.

Added:

Episode 2 Alderaan 14 with Electro Dart & Energy Shield

Episode 3 Voidstar 16 with Neural Dart & Quell.

Thanks for watching!

Thanks for posting these videos!!!! These were actually exactly what I was looking for, since all the PVP questions I have are really about squeezing the most out of the lowbie abilities while leveling in WZ's without getting (too badly) rolled. Glad to see that it's possible to have a good PUG experience with average gear. Most vids never seem to cover that stuff... :)

Keep em coming, please!!! Maybe covering other classes, too?? (lowbie jugg PVP... it was so painful...)

Older than the average population gamer here, that only has left/right strafe bound to keys the rest of the keys are bound to the abilities. Some of us old guys can definitely hang with you young pups. Although at the end of the evening of doing warzones I can feel the ache in my left hand. :p

To the OP- I've been enjoying the vidoes, so keep them coming.

Edited by Boozsha

Thanks guys, glad they are useful and that you enjoyed the video's!

I do agree Boozsha, as long as you're having fun and getting the job done then that's enough, isn't it? One thing you do gain as an older player, is the ability to appreciate and enjoy games in the limited time available around your work and other responsibilities. So I tend to ignore those sort of comments, they're usually just trying to get a reaction - first of all I'm backpedalling too much, then I'm not using keybinds (??) and then I'm just too old!? :D Kids! Play the game the way that works best for you...

I will be uploading more video's on this bh and hope to show some other classes aswell Haxberry. Never tried the Jugg, but I will take your word for it! Sounds like a worthy challenge :) thanks for watching and leaving a comment.

I've been busy playing the new mmo beta The Secret World but will be back doing TOR uploads soon. if you would like to check out some game footage and first thoughts on the Secret World Beta, I have added a link with commentary on concept, factions & character creation. Check out my channel for more gameplay and eventually PvP on that title.

More to come!

Edited by Lorcen

• 3 weeks later...
backpedaling and keyturning..ahah..haaaa :D

..no thanks.

Oh great, another elitist. Let me take a guess, you probably spend all of your time with your dumb keybinds, yet still get your *** kicked so you decide to put down people who click.

Bumped a new video (0). This video is for small youtubers like me that want to work together to get their content out there and hopefully to provide a list of names that are creating video content for the TOR community on all aspects, classes and areas of the game. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! For new Video's.

I've added a 1-10 Bounty Hunter Guide, started a Datacron Walkthrough & added some of my older video's for you guys to scope out! I'm now looking to get back into my 1-50 series and add to this playlist very soon, so comeback :D

Also, thanks to all of you that have subscribed, liked, commented or supported this channel. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the vids, always nice to see some attention given to leveling and the lower level PVP. I think that one of SWTOR's biggest selling points is how much fun level 10-49 PVP can be (partly why I have yet to get one of my several characters to level 50 :p )

Thanks, hope they are useful! I agree, and with the F2P model coming up I hope the 1-49 content is going to draw a lot of new players in from other games. Just not sure if the endgame is quite there...

I've added some new links to my channel. Thanks for watching guys!

Please comment, rate or Subscribe!

• 3 weeks later...