Think I Know whats wrong with this game

Greyhaws

1.3 million subs in March, dude. It's June. Population has significantly declined since the end of the quarter.

Concurrent players =/= subscriptions.

So basically you are guessing that they have lost subscribers since march and have no hard numbers to back it up. Good.

So basically you are guessing that they have lost subscribers since march and have no hard numbers to back it up. Good.

You're right man; how stupid to guess that a 50% drop off in activity would somehow correlate to a loss of subscriptions. Of course all those people who are no longer playing the game are continuing to pay for it anyway, just because...

I came into the game via a friend 7 day trial invite..First thing that gripped me was the story. I subbed based entirely on that and so far I havent been disappointed.

Unfortunately it it so good I do not need to group with anyone...even the very few people on my server. I automatically delete group quests because a) there are too few players and b) it is totally unnecessary to the game, plot or anything - at least so far. Good for gear but nothing else.

In what universe does a massive decline in player activity not equate to a substantial loss of subs?

I swear just reading this forum makes me dumber sometimes.

The free month, think of the free month. Since it has come to an end for most, consider how many people are left in game now.

My server had 90+ people on fleet always when I first got into the game. Then it lessened to sometimes 45 players on fleet now. Last night it had 12. It was not a very promising sight.

I think Bio must reduce numbers of scils and cd`s. Wy i must play whit 12345678910111213141516171 Skils whit 18-30-60 sec CD? So stupid. We must play whit 2 keyboards. Many ppl leave the the game whit this reason.

Simple answer?

The single player game is just too good.

It really is freaking amazing.

No, it's not that great:

• The story line aren't that great
  • Too often the dialog are bland full of stereotype
  • There are no such thing as meaningful choices with consequences
  • Dark sided choices aren't great and stinks greed or fame that does not suits Sith oriented characters
  • The companions voices gets old fast
  • The characters have a few sentences they keep repeating makng them tedious
  • Often the written dialog choices does not fit at all the character answer
  • Character and companions customization, both for body and gear are very limited.
  • You only have 1 choice of weapon per class
  • The world lacks exploration and feels not only static but on rails.
  • Mobs AI is very poor
  • Most building layouts does not make sense at all
  • There is no 3d exploration, no force jump, no usable jet packs, no grappling hooks, no climbing, no swimming
  • The graphics are just fair and the shadows hideous.
  • The space shooter isn't even as good as Rebel Assault

I could go on and on...

TOR has a fair single player game but there are quite a bunch much better single player RPG games around.

Edited by Deewe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.