Pyrotech Energy Shield?

UGLYMRJ

So, I can't remember the name of it on the Pyro tree and I couldn't find anything online even though I know it's out there. But there is an ability on the pyro tree... left side and 3 from top tier I believe that reduces CD of Energy Shield when attacked. "x" % of it every 1.5 seconds and stage 1 reduces CD for 1.5 adn I'm assuming the second point for 3 seconds total.

Here's my question:

Does it mean that when taking damage I have x amount of percentage to reduce teh CD by 1.5 seconds EVERY 1.5 seconds of taking damage. Meaning that if I'm getting beat on repeatably that I can potentially reduce the cool down by a decent amount? (the lowered CD stacking basically?) I would assume it does but I would hate to use the point and respec later if I don't have to. If it doesn't work like that than is this slot on the tree completely useless?

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Energy Rebounder. You can potentially reduce the cooldown of Energy Shield from 2min to about 40sec. You can also wear 2 pieces supercomando set (PvE) and 2 pieces Combat Medic set (PvP) and increase the duration of Energy shield to 18sec. So 18sec Energy Shield with about a 40sec cooldown. Pretty awesome, and that's what I am currently using.

Energy Rebounder. You can potentially reduce the cooldown of Energy Shield from 2min to about 40sec. You can also wear 2 pieces supercomando set (PvE) and 2 pieces Combat Medic set (PvP) and increase the duration of Energy shield to 18sec. So 18sec Energy Shield with about a 40sec cooldown. Pretty awesome, and that's what I am currently using.

I saw that thread when looking for info on my question... just with it not being clear if the 3 second CD's stacked was what I was curious about. Sounds pretty epic... the shield helps a lot especially not having many defensive tools as a Pyrotech. Thanks for the reply. Loving the PT and almost hope they nerf my marauder just so they leave the PT alone :D The damage these guys put out is insanely easy in comparison. Then again I don't see a lot of PT's putting up the same numbers so maybe it's just something that other people are missing. ;)