Question... what do you use your Rocket Boots for?

trussasp

• Anywhere that I am at point A and know that point B is within range of the rocket boots, I will activate them and go straight there to save the 2 seconds it takes to mount up.
  • Any time I am in an area where a mount is not allowed I will activate the boots.

Basically, all I ever do in SWTOR anymore is stand in the PVP area waiting forever for a Q to pop. Other than that we occasionally get enough players to log in to go on an operation, in which case we all use the rocket boots during the operation to get through it faster. Most of my guild left the game and it has been a snowball effect, so as I said above, I usually stand in one place on the fleet for long periods of time not using the boots.

• Anywhere that I am at point A and know that point B is within range of the rocket boots, I will activate them and go straight there to save the 2 seconds it takes to mount up.
  • Any time I am in an area where a mount is not allowed I will activate the boots.

I use it for the same reasons you stated above. Also I use it on alts that don't have mounts yet.

It's especially useful if I need to stealth through an area that's very long, because rocket boots don't break stealth. I activate my stealth and rocket right past whole groups of enemies.

I use it for the same reasons you stated above. Also I use it on alts that don't have mounts yet.

It's especially useful if I need to stealth through an area that's very long, because rocket boots don't break stealth. I activate my stealth and rocket right past whole groups of enemies.

Thanks for that info.