best DPS. vanguard or guardian?

Emkaybi

Im starting up on SWTOR again and i want a primary class as tank on the light side so it kinda narrows it down to vanguard or guardian. But i also (when grinding, PvP'ing and such) want to deal just a bit of damage so i wonder wich of these 2 classes does it best in their DPS specc.

Im starting up on SWTOR again and i want a primary class as tank on the light side so it kinda narrows it down to vanguard or guardian. But i also (when grinding, PvP'ing and such) want to deal just a bit of damage so i wonder wich of these 2 classes does it best in their DPS specc.

Guardians do great damage, but vanguard is your main for dps, btw staying as a tank v tank a shadow has the most of all. i can pull more on my vanguard as dps, but the shadow is still a tank so good survivability with good damage.

Guardians do great damage, but vanguard is your main for dps, btw staying as a tank v tank a shadow has the most of all. i can pull more on my vanguard as dps, but the shadow is still a tank so good survivability with good damage.

Thank you for the answer i will try them out each i guess but i will start out with the vanguard just to see how i fare with him :)

A major convenience with the vanguard is that his companions use the same gear as him and are therefore really easy to kit out.

Just an update. im still a trooper on lvl 9. Damn i need to recharge alot. My lvl 9 jedi almost never have to recharge or what its called for jedi's

Just an update. im still a trooper on lvl 9. Damn i need to recharge alot. My lvl 9 jedi almost never have to recharge or what its called for jedi's

You have to weave Hammer Shot as a Vanguard. If you use Hammer inbetween each of your CD abilities, it's impossible to run out of ammo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.