The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Something in the Meantime

Graydon

Yes we all know free transfers are coming soon (Early Summerish). I understand and appreciate the amount of resources it takes to implement such a task.

I'm not asking for free month, but I do want to see more players online. Isn't there something or someway Bioware could create a quick incentive to bring players back while we wait for transfers? The Rakghoul plague brought a nice surge, so did the free month, but these things take lots of planning, manhours, etc.

But what about something quick?

Like daily tokens that would enable us to purchase a unique mount, companion buffs, new color crystals, and/or loyalty rewards, etc. BW developers could just make the tokens... random drops from random mobs that can be used to purchase goodies in a future patch. Of course these token drops would expire when 1.3 goes live.

I really don't want to come across that I should be entitled to anything...I would love to start a thread to discuss ideas to bring players online while we all wait for "soon" to arrive.

BW should give away one of their other single player games which are a bit older than SWTOR; perhaps Mass Effect 2 !

Which would just decrease the amount of people playing TOR even further. Bad idea.