Missed out on the weekly bump...

Whizle

Those of us who completed the weekly on Tuesday would sure like the extra 201 of warzone and ranked warzone comms. We completed the same weekly in the same allotted amount of time, but we were punished because we did it before the patch hit. Shouldn't we be rewarded for playing more? Don't you want us queuing?

Those of us who completed the weekly on Tuesday would sure like the extra 201 of warzone and ranked warzone comms. We completed the same weekly in the same allotted amount of time, but we were punished because we did it before the patch hit. Shouldn't we be rewarded for playing more? Don't you want us queuing?

Stop it. Your reward for playing more is that you play more.

You completed the weekly in one night, that means you can afford the loss 6-wins-worth of tokens.

P.S. I had the same thing happen on my main.

Edited by Hethroin

People have fun in different ways.

Me? I have fun knowing that my hard work is paying off handsomly with my gear, not knowing that someone who worked equally hard got more rewards for it.

If you and I were both hired at a hot dog stand and we both worked 5 hours but you got paid 50$ and I got paid 15$ should I just sit back and not be upset because I'm happy I have a job? Okay maybe partially in this terrible example :p. Hope my point remains, haha.

So you PvP for the Comms and gear? What a dull reason to PvP.

How constructive of you to say that...

In all seriousness, that's pretty rude. Do you talk to everyone that way?

Only very occassionally.

Sometimes a straight (or rude for a sensible person like you) post is the most constructive thing there is.

I finished my weekly on Monday.

Edited by Sabredance

It's more so of a " bummer" to have missed it, but it is still good news that they have buffed it. And as fantastic as it would be if they compensated the " go getters" who did it on tuesday, it won't happen. But saying " get over it " isn't the best way to say that, lol.

If you and I were both hired at a hot dog stand and we both worked 5 hours but you got paid 50$ and I got paid 15$ should I just sit back and not be upset because I'm happy I have a job?

To make your analogy fit the situation you would only work for 2 hours a week, where as I could work 90 and with overtime pay. I can assure you, that in this situation my rent would be paid with higher regularity than yours.

Only very occassionally.

Sometimes a straight (or rude for a sensible person like you) post is the most constructive thing there is.

I finished my weekly on Monday.

Weeklies don't pop until Tuesday morning.

Well that is most unfortunate for you. In all seriousness, though -- suck it up. So you missed ONE weekly. Big deal. Just complete it next week and everything will be right as rain.

Ok there was another thread like this.... and I will say the exact same thing...

1. They announce the patches ahead of the server reset.

2. Servers are reset on Tuesdays, not on patches.

3. Patches can be introduced at any time.

4. They NEVER detail the patches till after its done.

5. Any confusion, see point one again.

Ok there was another thread like this.... and I will say the exact same thing...

1. They announce the patches ahead of the server reset.

2. Servers are reset on Tuesdays, not on patches.

3. Patches can be introduced at any time.

4. They NEVER detail the patches till after its done.

5. Any confusion, see point one again.

Wait so where do I go after I read point one for the second time?

Agree 100% with you OP, we need to nerf operatives.

But for real it sucks I finished my weekly Monday as well but I PvP because its fun and don't look at it like a job and something I have to do.

What if they had reduced the comm rewards? Would you be posting asking to return the extra ones you got for finishing your weekly before the patch? No? I didnt think so. /thread

Did you think at all before posting this? Even a little bit?

Wait so where do I go after I read point one for the second time?

keep going until you are not confused anymore...

and the other person had a VERY valid point.. If they have lowered it and you finished the weekly and got something before the change would you be demanding them take away those comms you earned before the patch?