That's all I got.:)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sniper's is "Lokin's Looney Laboratory" a parody to Dexter's Laboratory

My inquisitor's is "Shadow of the Empire" because while yes she is

on the Dark Council

she isn't very fond of how the empire is run so she works in the shadows on her own regime.

My warrior's is "King Tenebrae's Revenge" mocking Black Beard's: Queen Anne's Revenge that he read in a science fiction novel called "The pirates of planet earth" and it was also to honor his emperor.

My bounty hunter's is "Dha Werda Verda" which is to honor the Mandalorian's ancient heritage and chant.

I never really named my ships, but here goes (be warned I only have the Trooper and Knight ones):

Knight: The Lost Crusader. Named for the fact that I play my Knight as something of a warrior on a crusade to eliminate the Dark Side by redeeming and killing Sith. The "Lost" part is due to the fact that for a time my Knight was in a sense, lost.

He had lost himself when he fell to the Dark Side.

Trooper: The Unyielding Wall: My Trooper himself is an unyielding force that blocks off the Empire from the Republic.

I play 12 characters on a regular basis, and half of the ones that share a class to be part of the crew, rather than their own person. Just saying why sometimes it's singular, and sometimes it's plural.

My Knight - Striker's Blade

My Troopers - Outpost

My Smugglers - SIlver Nova

My Consular - Justice

My Warriors - Blackguard

My Inquisitor - The Shade

My Agent - Mastermind

My Bounty Hunters - The Wrath of Alderaan

About the only one I really need to explain is the bounty hunter ship. The powertech is a White Maw pirate who joined my mercenary, who's the actual hunter. She's an exiled Organa noble from Alderaan, more interested in the fun of bounty hunting than any real credits.

So far, 4 of my characters unlocked the ship, and I never even had the idea to name it. I am already very bad at picking names and between my incomplete wishes and all the 'already used names', spent about 20 min for each of my character name, so their ship name will probably remain 'The Ship' :D

So far, 4 of my characters unlocked the ship, and I never even had the idea to name it. I am already very bad at picking names and between my incomplete wishes and all the 'already used names', spent about 20 min for each of my character name, so their ship name will probably remain 'The Ship' :D

Yeah I have the same problem, I tend to spend 1-2 hours creating new characters and contemplating the correct name and appearance. I haven't really thought about my ships either. I wanted to name my inquisitors ship "The ravager" also, but its already mentioned in this thread, plus there is I think an imperial cruiser/dreadnought by that name also. I think it is Darth Marr's ship but I'm not sure. So, here I try again:

inquisitor: "Atrocity"

marauder: "Bloodlust"

bounty hunter: "The Grinning Nexu"

smuggler: "Outrageous fortune"

Edited by Karkais

Just throwing this out there for you.... "incomplete wishes" Would be an awesome ship name! Just saying, think about it. that phrase stood out to me.

My Smuggler's ship is the Century Eagle

Oh yeah? Well mine is the Decade Pidgeon.

Jedi Knight - Nubian Dawn. He was born on Nubia. And in my headcannon that's where his ship was crafted.

Trooper - Is boring and refers to his ship by it's stock name the 'BT-47 Thunderclap'

Sith Warrior - Has not re-named his ship, but I imagine he will to the 'Dark Crier' or perhaps 'Dark Claw'

My Imperial Agent's ship (on Ordo) is named The Krazy Kora. I wonder if any of you will get this reference?

Both my Commandos' ship aren't named, but are usually refered to as Rustbucket or Pile of Bolts.

Hadn't really thought of my other characters, as they arent as fleshed out in my mind as these three are.

I havent named my ships yet since only 3 of my characters have them. But when I do they would be as follows

Sith Assassin: "The Black Talon" Since the Fury looks like it could snatch you and never let you go.

Sith Sorcerer (when I play as one): "Thor" After the Norse God of Thunder since Sorcerers main ranged Force attacks are lighting based.

Jedi Knight: "Phoenix" Simply because the red color reminds me of the mythological bird

Jedi Concular: "Vanguard" Since the Jedi Shadows are one part of the Vanguard of the Jedi Order.

Imperial Agent (When I finally play as one): "Rogue Shadow" Since Snipers and Operatives rely on stealth and Cunnning to complete their missions.

On the others havent decided yet.

Edited by Kyriosgundam

Smuggler ship= The Hawk's Claw

Trooper ship= RSF-C57-D (Renamed the Havoc's Thunder)

Jedi Knight ship= The Sunrider

Jedi Consular ship= The White Star

Imperial Agent ship= IIA-007 (Renamed the Skyfall)

Bounty Hunter ship= The Ordo

Sith Warrior ship= The Pantheon

Sith Inquisitor ship= The Kallig's Revenge

Bounty Hunter: The Bea Arthur(Who's gonna get the reference?)

Jedi Consular: Legacy Preserver

Sith Warrior: Crazy Sith B****(An inside joke between him and Vette about Jaesa.)

Sith Inquisitor: The Revenge

Trooper: Thunder's Fury(Messing with the designation during a boring mission got this one)

Imperial Agent: Clinical Precision

Smuggler: The Dirty Dealer/Lusty Sith/Serenity(multiple names name since he changes his ship's id like he changes pants. and it reflects all sides of his personality.)

Jedi Knight: Requiem's Solace

Gunslinger - Wookiee's Lament (so named after Bowdaar expressed some concerns over my initial meeting with Vavarone the Sith Seductress - My otherwise mostly-light sided smuggler is gonna get some darkside points over this before I am through with Tatooine!)

Scoundrel - Doesn't have a ship yet, but it will be called the Rustbucket

Commando - Patriot's Pride (so named by M1-4X

Juggernaut - Doesn't have the ship yet, but it will be called The Scorned Woman

Marauder - The Righteous

Sorcerer - Unshackled Ambitions

Assassin - Mayhem's Mistress

Operative - Doesn't have the ship yet, but it will be called Smooth Smurfin' (obviously, he is a chiss)

Sniper - The ship, when she gets it, will be called The Geass and the sniper is named Villetta (let's see if anyone gets the reference)

Powertech - Underdog

Mercenary - Doesn't have a ship yet, but it will be called the Kolto Kisser

Some names I would like to use, but haven't figured one that fits to a character yet are:

***** Hutt

Lusty Laser

Alderaanian All-Nighter