Transfer to Server of Choice.

I rerolled on Fatman to keep my interests in this game alive (although my interests in this game are falling, fast). If they do not allow me to transfer my (2) level 50 toons and my (1) level 38 toon to Fatman, I will unsub and move on.

Sorry guys, but I am not paying for character transfers in a game that should have had a transfer system or merger system available well before now.

Edited by Alkiii

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I rerolled on Fatman to keep my interests in this game alive (although my interests in this game are falling, fast). If they do not allow me to transfer my (2) level 50 toons and my (1) level 38 toon to Fatman, I will unsub and move on.

Sorry guys, but I am not paying for character transfers in a game that should have had a transfer system or merger system available well before now.

it will be kind of stupid that they won't let people playing already on the fatman tranfer their other character cause that won't matter on the population it will just make people happier

Fail BW if they don't know already the names of the suggested destination servers.... can we have that list BioWare? and if you can post with that list the current "peak" times will be better for us to choose the server to move to that fits best our gameplay times.

it will be kind of stupid that they won't let people playing already on the fatman tranfer their other character cause that won't matter on the population it will just make people happier

In that case, everyone will make a token toon on Fatman to take advantage of the policy.

Yeah and new players start and get to pick one of the dead servers because they like the name of it - then they quit because no one's around? Bioware pays to maintain 75+ servers with 20 active accounts each?

Server merges are a "when not if" deal. I can't see any way around it.

You might be right. It would be a shame if a new player began on an ultra-light server.

From what i could tell, it sounds like they will be opening new servers that will be free to transfer to.

Indeed, it's worth noting that they have been very vague on whether the destination servers will be existing servers or new servers. My guess is existing servers but who knows.