Not having a death til 50.

Gussey

Just came back to the game.. and I set a small challenge for myself of trying to level a toon til 50 without a death.

Is there any achievements or titles available for accomplishing this?

Thanks.

Just came back to the game.. and I set a small challenge for myself of trying to level a toon til 50 without a death.

Is there any achievements or titles available for accomplishing this?

Thanks.

No not really unfortunately. However here's a tip. Stay alive untill you get your ship and then just do space missions to 50 ;) That way you can't die and you get a lot of XP.

Haha, that will be a very difficult and long-winded challenge. Doing space missions until 50 will prevent you from dying, but it will take a lot of space missions and you'll probably get tired of them.

No not really unfortunately. However here's a tip. Stay alive untill you get your ship and then just do space missions to 50 ;) That way you can't die and you get a lot of XP.

He will die...of boredom

Haha, that will be a very difficult and long-winded challenge. Doing space missions until 50 will prevent you from dying, but it will take a lot of space missions and you'll probably get tired of them.

He will die...of boredom

There's always that of course, but it's like the only way to not die unless you are super-duper-ultra-mega-hyper-uber good. :rak_05:

Suggestions:

Have a friend lvl 50, power level you to a few(3-5) lvls above the area your going to. Whats that you say? Powervlving isnt possible?! Wrong. Dont group with your friend, tag a mob, have ur friend kill it. Rinse, Repeat.

Every time that you start to plateau off and quests are any other color then green, summon your friend. Rinse Repeat.

Sounds feasible, and if there isn't a title, there should be. I suggest "The Undefeated" or to steal from gw's and make a reference "A God among Mortals"

Cheers and good luck.

Not to die until 50 is easy...

avoid all Heroics, avoid all bosses, avoid doing Flashpoints and avoid anything that may even look challenging... also be a tank with healer pet ...which means that you will never reach lvl50 because you die of boredom first.

This is the reason why there is no achievement title for not dying til 50, because being boring is none. :p

..and you can die in space missions, seen my ships explode before. That totally counts as dying in my books, even if you dont have to repeair your ship afterwards. 8))