Drinking

FreeLancerFLA

well, my guild has done drunk/oh-my-god-I-should-have-went-to-bed-6-hours-ago runs before, not sure if that counts, but it was super funny

(it took us about 6 hours to finish EV story mode. lawl)

Drunk Ops are the best!! In the other game, we used to have one evening of drunk raiding. We knew we weren't going to get very far, but we had a blast!! We're all adults and can handle our alcohol though...

My fav drink is either vodka/cran/7up or Captain Morgan/Diet Coke.

you mean that isnt normal! Jeeez... I thought we were doing well across 4 raids nights tbh.

oh oh, I didn't mean it like that. sorry. yes, our first few tries actually did take that long and still felt like a huge success... but after the.. I don't know... 15th run for some of our members, completely in rataka (some with war hero/black hole mixed in)... it was fun, definitely fun to the core.

we actually struggled most at the puzzle, too. good times <3

My thought in any kind of raiding is (be it a Molten Core or a rancor's lair), "I'm not going in there SOBER!!"

I don't have a particular drink, just whatever craft brew I happen to have in the fridge. I like Bell's Two Hearted Ale if I can get it, or pretty much anything from Odell's. Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale when it's in season, and sometimes New Belgium surprises me with their summer seasonal. Boulevard Brewery out of KC has some nice beers that won't break your budget.

Ohh, Molten Core, that reminds me of "Friday night drunken oldskool raids" during TBC. I remember that our tank pulled the Baron, only to pass out as we could hear from his snoring on Vent. Granted, it was 4am and we'd been drinking and raiding from 11pm. Even one of our members singing "I'm a barby girl" didn't wake our tank up. Needless to say, we wiped with flying colours (MC wasn't all that easy at lvl 70, especially not when drunk), and we laughed our arses off.

I wish I could find a guild like that here in SWTOR, good memories :D

Edited by Sauska

just have a shot when your companion say their favorite line. you will be a rabid drunk in no time. i dont advise this as a daily routine. My fave mako ouch that hurts - shot hell no dont feel a thing. Edited by Namesis