How do you guys make your money?

Kentalish

Im level 20 and im always broke... i hear of people leveling their crew skills making ship awesome and skills with no problem at all and sending their companions constantly? I don't get how they can do that and have 110k or whatever ammount can someone please tell me besides pvp how to make money fast?

Im level 20 and im always broke... i hear of people leveling their crew skills making ship awesome and skills with no problem at all and sending their companions constantly? I don't get how they can do that and have 110k or whatever ammount can someone please tell me besides pvp how to make money fast?

Slicing and not wasting money.

60 Slot Inventory? Check.

Enough for my Level 40 Speeder Training? Check.

Crafting and Sending Companions out on Missions is a huge money sink if you keep them out constantly, you either have to find a balance to have just enough for things, or wait till 50 to do it and have more money then you'll ever need.

quest, sell things, do gathering urself. dont buy useless stuff.

the only money sinks are crewskills and training, and you get plenty of credits via questing.

Pretty much this.

Only train the crewskills that you know you're going to need/use, same goes for training your class skills as well.

Never, never, never buy gear while leveling. The gear you buy will be replaced within a few hours of play by a drop or quest reward. Vendor everything else.

I am level 17 and have over 20k.

Oh, and dont GTN anything quite yet. The deposits are pricey and the economy is too new and prices haven't been established yet.

Edited by Turando

Currently i am lvl 27, and right now i have about 35k cash + my speeder (48k) + my crew skills (Armormech / Scavanging / Underword Trading ) around 200. Also got some epics recipes for Armormech from Reverse Engineer.

True crafting cost some money, but not really that much. Missions are a bit xpensive but if u don't over do it - go for missions only if u want to make items for ur gear not rush to 400, you should be fine.

Good way to farm credits :

1. Dailies heroics and dailies fly missions. Especially fly missions are very easy and give very good xp + credits.

2. Sell all gear u don't need

3. Also farming elite mobs drop good portion of cash

4. Don't increase ur inventory too early in the game.