..../wave

Swidgin

Panadas here I come,

Do you know what happens when you play around with the PRO PVP players BW....

Well Your going to find out.

1.2 NO RATEDS

NO ARENAS

NO ILUM

Then when players try to make thier own PVP events you threaten them

Then you call the claims FAKE!

Time to res the Frost mage!

/Byefailgame

Edited by Swidgin

there is nothing on this game... if you are pvper then is about the time to move on another game wich really gives you the chance to pvp in open world too...and shame on the devs who are closing every damn thread about the problem with FATMAN server...ps: to those who experienced all that...get a lawyer and sue them...

there is nothing on this game... if you are pvper then is about the time to move on another game wich really gives you the chance to pvp in open world too...and shame on the devs who are closing every damn thread about the problem with FATMAN server...ps: to those who experienced all that...get a lawyer and sue them...

I bet you guys were overboard on camping and made some 20-30s pissed off so they called CS and asked to kick you guys out of the place. So far, only 1 rep saying you guys not fake not because he was there but because he often pvp against you guys. So, his credibility is as low as you guys. :rolleyes:

This is getting really tedious now. Some of us thought it was ******** .You either faked it or you got told off by a gm - none of it really matters, and nobody is bothered. It's a computer game, and your acting like someone has mentally scarred you.

Storm in a tea cup.

Panadas here I come,

Do you know what happens when you play around with the PRO PVP players BW....

Well Your going to find out.

1.2 NO RATEDS

NO ARENAS

NO ILUM

Then when players try to make thier own PVP events you threaten them

Then you call the claims FAKE!

Time to res the Frost mage!

/Byefailgame

Who the hell are the "PRO PVP-ers"? Dude don't be ridiculous, maybe some school kiddies with too much time on their hands. PRO-PVP-ers, ROLF!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sauerkraut

I because you made some ******** up or got caught griefing the rest of the pvp community should move on? News flash pal pvp exists outside of your server.

I can attest to the part about hosting in server pvp events.

on my server giradda the hutt. we tried to host PvP tournaments and its so hard to do. because if you come to these forums your thread gets locked and you get a warning. if you advertise in game with a seperate website for people to just sign up and make it organized. you get an ingame warning for advertising. bioware hates PvP and theyve showed it many times. bioware..... you say different but actions speak louder than words

Who the hell are the "PRO PVP-ers"? Dude don't be ridiculous, maybe some school kiddies with too much time on their hands. PRO-PVP-ers, ROLF!!!!!!!!!!

Well, me for one. I'm 33 years old, a veteran, and yes I have way too much time on my hands. I would definatly consider myself a pro gamer/pvper. It's what i do all day.

See ya Swidg.

Edited by DealGood

Well, me for one. I'm 33 years old, a veteran, and yes I have way too much time on my hands. I would definatly consider myself a pro gamer/pvper. It's what i do all day.

See ya Swidg.

Unless you can earn money by doing it, you should not claim the titlte "PRO".

Could not say it better myself.

I think we should start reporting posts like this that really have nothing to do with PvP other than complaining. Really, I think our community should start policing ourselves and weeding out the garbage posts that nobody but the poster cares about.

Please close this thread so we can move on to other, more meaningful conversations. Bye Poster, have a nice day, go back to WoW.

just quoting this to give everyone a snapshot of the mentality of those who are on the side of the fake screenshot squad

my friend... you are like those ppl who watch to much tv and believe all the **** they say on it...grow up not everything you see is good to your health and yea if we do have rights why not use them? this is why we live in this world with rules...if somebody ignores them and is peeing on you then yea you have all the rights to do it

Edited by Terrorgirl

just quoting this to give everyone a snapshot of the mentality of those who are on the side of the fake screenshot squad

SHHT, just call their bluffs, they are are bluffing about leaving or they are going to WOW. In both cases WE WIN! :p

That troll on the Republic side that fooled that "PRO"Guild.... fantastic :).

my friend... you are like those ppl who watch to much tv and believe all the **** they say on it...grow up not everything you see is good to your health and yea if we do have rights why not use them? this is why we live in this world with rules...if somebody ignores them and is peeing on you then yea you have all the rights to do it

Then tell us a reason why we should believe in you guys but BW.

A bunch of screenshots ( with same angle, just zoom in and out) but no sigh of the so-call GM droid is not the best evidence to support your claim, especially when you claim that the droid was stalking you guys and easily to notice. :rak_02:

Then tell us a reason why we should believe in you guys but BW.

A bunch of screenshots ( with same angle, just zoom in and out) but no sigh of the so-call GM droid is not the best evidence to support your claim, especially when you claim that the droid was stalking you guys and easily to notice. :rak_02:

shhht, don't try to keep her. Yes.. Terrorgirl, ofcourse you are right. I mean everybody at Bioware is really awfull and probably the anti christ. I say leave right away there are better games out there for PROS like yourself. I mean there is tons of money to be made by someone like you just by playing WOW and going PRO ;). Whoever heard of playing a game for fun. Only Carebears right?:rak_03:

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We'd like to direct your attention to the original thread that was created based around a portion of this discussion. For reference you can view this thread here: STS World PVP - Hoth - Accounts threatened by GM

In response to these claims, we have made the following statements:

Our internal fraud team has confirmed that this is fake and we are closing this thread. Kiroshei has been actioned against accordingly. As per our forum rules, fake reports of this kind will not be tolerated.

It appears that other players claiming to be from the same guild were posting and reporting similar screenshots. We have since thoroughly investigated every player from the screenshots and have found nothing in the logs that supports their claims. Thank you for your time.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.