Sigh.. Memorial day weekend where is everyone...

gdhtsu

I dunno, figure memorial day weekend would bring in some people but waiting an hour for que's and less then 50 people on the server sigh....

I'm about to head to the Phoenix Comic Con. Other than that, I know lots of people are going on vacations.

I know a lot of people (a few of my friends included) that just don't play video games in the summer. They do other stuff. When the fall and winter months hit then they are back inside playing video games where it's warm.

The holiday weekend based around going out and doing outside activities because it's the unofficial start of summer has fewer people staying in and playing? Who'd have thought? Edited by durvas

D3 is more of a nostalgic game experience. People have been frothing at the mouth for it since D2 many years ago. However as fun as it is, people have beaten it inside a few days and from there's it's just changing the difficulty setting and grouping to do the same things.

I'm playing swtor. Some guildies went to D3 for a while, some people are on vacation. I work most of the weekend though, so I play when I can. And guild runs EV HM every Sunday afternoon, then KP HM.

The holiday weekend based around going out and doing outside activities because it's the unofficial start of summer has fewer people staying in and playing? Who'd have thought?

What is this "outside" you guys keep talking about?

This all the way. Ive talked to some of my friends who havent logged into to swtor and they are all playing D3. Not sure why supposedly the game is terrible?
Me, as well as most of my friends and guildies, were disgusted by the lack of content and lack of updates in TOR. We were holding out hope that things would change with 1.3 but when it was announced that there would be no content update... that means we'd have at least another 3 months running the same couple of raids over and over again.

I dunno, figure memorial day weekend would bring in some people but waiting an hour for que's and less then 50 people on the server sigh....

I dont cue for WZs but last night i felt the PVE pain as no one on Kaas city wanted to do any hardmodes. Today how ever I am goin to visit my aunt and with food and frozen margaritas available i dont expect to login till sunday...

Hopefully out paying their respects to the men and women that fought for their freedom, so that they can play games when they like.

I know I am.

Far too many of the people here have no clue what you are talking about.