Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

Something is telling me we'll get look-a-like enemies. So far we know a droid is a "bad guy."

Could it be that HK-47 has survived this long? I know he showed up in the last SWG expansion pack on Mustafar, but I'm hesitant to call that as canon, would be awesome though for him to show up during the rise of the Empire era

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that HK-47 has survived this long? I know he showed up in the last SWG expansion pack on Mustafar, but I'm hesitant to call that as canon, would be awesome though for him to show up during the rise of the Empire era

Well in SWG terms, yes.

But we see the droid even in the vid that was released.

SWG was canon, HK-47 did survive that long.

I suspected it to be canon, but I wasn't completely sure, some details in those games where so outlandish that I had a feeling it might at best be considered semi-canon

Seems I didn't see the video with the droid because it clearly isn't HK-47, but who knows, he might be the chessmaster, picked up a few things from his first master

Meh I'd say parts of SWG could be a form of canon. Seeing the hint at the end of the Foundry does still aid in the fact that HK-47 was on Mustafar...hmmm maybe that crashed Republic cruiser....hmmmmm.

Meh I'd say parts of SWG could be a form of canon. Seeing the hint at the end of the Foundry does still aid in the fact that HK-47 was on Mustafar...hmmm maybe that crashed Republic cruiser....hmmmmm.

It wasn't a reference to that, it was a reference to

Malgus rebuilding him and he is working for Malgus in the False Emperor Flashpoint in which he gets destroyed yet again.

Anyway you should know that you can't kill HK-47 :cool: That Barve was dismantled in Kotor 2.

Edited by Tuscad

HK-47 is rebuilt by Malgus the Betrayer and sent to fight against either the Republic or Sith strike force sent to take him down,

So he is down for the count, but he has been rebuilt before and can be it again, I'm sure he will even play a major role in a future content update for SWTOR

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it

Ever since reading about the droid revolution led by HK-01 I've been hoping for 47 to start his own

Here's something I just thought of, people always claim his name is a reference to AK-47, but by removing the HK prefix his name has a striking resemblance to another videogame assassin

Edited by SNCommand

Here's something I just thought of, people always claim his name is a reference to AK-47, but by removing the HK prefix his name has a striking resemblance to another videogame assassin

True, I never considered that.

Tuscad, That's what I was talking about.

[snip]

Ever since reading about the droid revolution led by HK-01 I've been hoping for 47 to start his own

HK-47 DOES lead his own....in SWG. He had a huge army of HK-101's (or some # like that) and the encounter with HK-47 is to fend off and defeat him as he charges his way throug ha mining camp.

Edited by Eillack

HK-47 DOES lead his own....in SWG. He had a huge army of HK-101's (or some # like that) and the encounter with HK-47 is to fend off and defeat him as he charges his way throug ha mining camp.

Yeah, but it wasn't as much of a revolution as he was creating his own power base from my perspective, more hoping for him to start the eradication of all meatbags, then again SWTOR has explored that with Directive 7 already

The only droid revolution that was close to taking over the whole galaxy was IG-88's. But anyway, what I wanna know is. How does HK-47 retain all of his parts? Hes been destroyed.....what twice, three? How is it, none of his parts have been damaged each time at his defeat? Moreso, if the parts were damaged how would anyone know how to re-build him with the exact same parts if Revan personally built him?

But anyway, not sure if him in SWG is gonna be canon anymore. If it is, they are gonna need him on the Republic side or him somehow getting trapped in a hammer head cruiser.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The only droid revolution that was close to taking over the whole galaxy was IG-88's. But anyway, what I wanna know is. How does HK-47 retain all of his parts? Hes been destroyed.....what twice? How is it, none of his parts have been damaged each time at his defeat? Moreso, if the parts were damaged how would anyone know how to re-build him with the exact same parts if Revan personally built him?

He isn't rebuilt the same each time, there's differences each time he gets resurrected

except for when the Betrayer rebuilds him

The only thing that stays the same is the personality, you could say with the difference in voice his voice box even changes between reconstructions

Edited by SNCommand

The only droid revolution that was close to taking over the whole galaxy was IG-88's. But anyway, what I wanna know is. How does HK-47 retain all of his parts? Hes been destroyed.....what twice, three? How is it, none of his parts have been damaged each time at his defeat? Moreso, if the parts were damaged how would anyone know how to re-build him with the exact same parts if Revan personally built him?

He was destroyed before Kotor 2, in the foundry, and during the assault on malgus.

It is possible, that the bodies consist of new parts, but the memory/personality cores are imported.(possibly?)

He isn't rebuilt the same each time, there's differences each time he gets resurrected

except for when the Betrayer rebuilds him

The only thing that stays the same is the personality, you could say with the difference in voice his voice box even changes between reconstructions

Well it just seems like he was rebuilt the exact same way I guess. Anyway if they are really gonna have him survive all the way to the GCW era, they gonna need to put him on a hammer head cruiser. If not then, that'll be retconned, though aren't games that are shut down or removed retconned anyway?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well it just seems like he was rebuilt the exact same way I guess. Anyway if they are really gonna have him survive all the way to the GCW era, they gonna need to put him on a hammer head cruiser. If not then, that'll be retconned, though aren't games that are shut down or removed retconned anyway?

Nah I think it's just "the story is over" for that part.

The Mustafar storyline can easily be retconned, but it shouldn't be that difficult placing him on what looks like a hammerhead cruiser, the Old Republic is filled with them and he might just download himself onto the ship computers of a Republic cruiser after something having gone terribly wrong

HK-47 was on Mustafar for a reason I believe. From my guesses I'd say that brainless droids that are working for the seperatists in CW era mistakenly, unintentionally, fixed HK-47 somehow or seperatists leaders ordered them to fix the unique droid unknowing what it was and HK-47 killed some of the seperatists and then went into hiding. Or you can always replace seperatists to Galactic Republic(Sidious's Faction). Speculation really. I mean HK-47 had to be disabled or destroyed somehow after landing on Mustafar. Note that Mustafar was a perfect place to make droids etc. or fix them. HK-47 might be in the game of SW:1313 in some form depending on the time this game takes place.

Edited by Jonoku

i didn't exactly keep up. why are we talking bout hk in 1313?

started there but I'm trying to get people back on topic.