Recruit Gear or PvE Campaign Gear for PvP

Navaris

Was wondering if I should shell out the credits for the recruit gear for PvP instead of using my modified (Augmented Orange) campaign gear which I use for raiding. Reason I ask this is that when I look at the recruit everything is essentially red except for the expertise and crit or power. If it helps at all I am currently 2/8/31.

recruit gear is only for fresh 50's. If you waste 200k credits on recruit gear you'll be a waste of space in a warzone with a little bit of expertise. If you have high end raiding gear just use that while you are getting your battlemaster.

recruit gear is only for fresh 50's. If you waste 200k credits on recruit gear you'll be a waste of space in a warzone with a little bit of expertise. If you have high end raiding gear just use that while you are getting your battlemaster.

Yeah, you can enjoy taking 22% more damage from everyone, while doing 18% less.

Surely viable. Please don't PvP in your PvE stuff.

Edited by DweezillKagemand

As viable as using PvE gear used to be pre 1.2, it really isn't anymore. Unless you're playing horrible players that never target you, you're going to be getting smashed for 7k crits by Juggernauts and doing horrible damage for what you should expect with that level of gear. The expertise on PvP gear is meant to somewhat cancel out another players expertise. With none, not only will you lack the damage reduction, but other players will have an additional damage increase on you above that.

You can probably skip buying a full set if you plan on grinding out a few BM pieces quickly, but a handful of gear for only a single days worth of dailies is definitely worth it.

Yes please.... So i have another target I can kill in few secs...

Thanks for using PvE gear in PvP... but not in my team please!

Yes please.... So i have another target I can kill in few secs...

Thanks for using PvE gear in PvP... but not in my team please!

This!

When people do realise that without expertise you are nothing in WZ. Sorry but it is the hard truth. As an example I can tell you me and 2 of my guildies trashed Imp OPs group while they were trying to take down some World Boss. OFC boss helped a lil but I loled so hard when they were hitting me for like 500-1000 dmg while I steadily killed them one by one. Same happens in WZs. PvE and tweaked, augmented PvP gear are not that far away statwise. I may only have 18-20k HP in my PvP gear and like 200 less cunning but I promise you my 1200+ expertise will own you always.