Should i Reroll?

MajorVan

Should i reroll onto a third server. My first server pretty much died, something i didn't expect considering it had the two biggest draws to it when the game released. Ruin Gaming and Dara Mactire. I then rolled onto The Corsair to be with an old friend. That server died when D3 hit.. Well it was dying long before but now with less then 20 people in fleet and queue's taking up to 2 hours and my whole guild pretty much quit. Should i reroll onto one of the top ten servers or cancel my sub and resub back to wow until GW2 comes out.

Completely up to you. Just ask yourself if you want to invest further time into another character from the start, if you want to revisit the same locations over and over. If you do you have your answer. Equally if you don't you have a conclusion also.

I moved to a top ten server and have been happy with the game since, my only problem is now is the elusive transfers are not going to come in time to be worth it to me, I have pretty much wasted my time on the prior server as I have rebuilt my prior toon army. Depending on how they do the transfers it may not be worth it to me so I have allot of wasted playing time I will probably be sore over for quite sometime.

Get out while you still can. This game is going nowhere from the looks of things. Just take a look at 1.3, no real content is being added, just a stupid LFG tool. Much good that will do since most the servers are dead and it isn't cross server. Edited by Blackcules

I really don't want to go back to wow though. It's mind numbing to play anymore after playing for six years. I've had high hopes for Swtor, i enjoy the game play and the pvp. But with a lack of a population anywhere it makes it hard to play the game. Lack of actual responses to our questions from Bioware doen't help. Soon and early summer just tells me to find another company.

If i walked into a Burger Kind and ordered a meal and paid for it, then the manager came up to me and told me to wait till early summer when my meal COULD be done. I think i'd punch him in the face and get my money back.

Such high hopes for this game. But i don't know what to do until GW2 is released. /sigh.

ps i do have a life, but i do enjoy playing this game in my spare time if i'm not busy doing other things.

Yes, re-roll on one of the most populated servers. I just started a Trooper on The Fatman after getting a Gunslinger to 50 on a dead server, moving to another server to level a Sage until that server died...but Fatman is literally like an entirely different game. There are people in general chat, 100+ people on some planets and the Fleet, you can actually see other players...it's how every server should be, tbh.

Yes, re-roll on one of the most populated servers. I just started a Trooper on The Fatman after getting a Gunslinger to 50 on a dead server, moving to another server to level a Sage until that server died...but Fatman is literally like an entirely different game. There are people in general chat, 100+ people on some planets and the Fleet, you can actually see other players...it's how every server should be, tbh.

God forbid, I can only imagine how terrible the FPS is on the server considering the load and how terrible this games engine performs. FPS Stutters anyone?

I was starting an agent on the fatman, wondering what the pvp win/loss between both side's are like. I really don't wanna go back to wow. But GW2 might be nice if BW doesn't get on the ball.

God forbid, I can only imagine how terrible the FPS is on the server considering the load and how terrible this games engine performs. FPS Stutters anyone?

I re-rolled Fatman two months ago, often 200+ on fleet, no performance problems. On an iMac running bootcamp.

yeh, im sitting in the same boat except i refuse to reroll...8x Sentinel with near full War Hero, full mix of BH/Campaign gear. I just can't stomach the notion of re-rolling.

My time runs out tomorrow night sometime and currently debating if I should sub for 1 month to get me til gw2 release. Although my server is dead and barely get any wz pops. Might just live without the MMO's for a month..

Fatman is prob not the best choice, I play on Kyrat Dragon (hope I am spelling that right) it's listed in the top 10 for east coast servers. The load usually reads light to standard but there is always plenty on for WZ-PVP to pop at all lvls even 50, and I have never had trouble finding groups for pve regardless of time. I have never been on a planet with just myself or anything less than 10 ppl, not crowded nor is it empty, I find it just about perfect. After transfers we will prob gain quite a few more. Fleet avgs 100 ppl on times I have been on at times greater at times less.

The server I left from I had to wait all day logged in just to finish the WZ daily for any level, literally 3-4 hour spans between pops or greater. 2-4 man parties were all you could muster for anything PVE etc. Healers hahaha healers....yeah =(