Robot/Real person? Move me please!!!

Photoshop

I will stop posting on the forums completely and will stop posting this picture...

...if you can move my 50 to the Fatman or any other pvp populated server.

Yes, I know server transfers are coming but we both know that wont be for awhile yet...especially since early summer could mean 3 months from now.

I have rerolled yes, but honestly why am I paying $15 a month if I cant play my main character? This doesnt make any sense, tons of people feel the same way and why are the people that stay on these dead servers being punished with no transfer service?

I will stop posting on the forums completely and will stop posting this picture...

...if you can move my 50 to the Fatman or any other pvp populated server.

Yes, I know server transfers are coming but we both know that wont be for awhile yet...especially since early summer could mean 3 months from now.

I have rerolled yes, but honestly why am I paying $15 a month if I cant play my main character? This doesnt make any sense, tons of people feel the same way and why are the people that stay on these dead servers being punished with no transfer service?

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5531/lastmanstandingi.jpg

I would like jedi tower for my whole guild and friends.

Really!

Austin is a great city. Head on down there, stand in front of the offices and throw a temper tantrum. The police force is very friendly and the state hospital is just a short trip east.

Occupy Bioware HQ Austin!! Get those other 8 people to join you, and you can be the 0.1%!

Edited by Gammawaves