I hate Huttball

Bizmarc

Hutball is the only bg that allows Same faction pairing. So you can play empire vs empire.

If you are on an empire heavy server, loads more empire will play Warzones, and alot of empire teams will end up playing vs empire in hutball.

Its hutball or very long wait times, i think the hutball option aint so bad.

If you really do not like hutball, you should consider playing the smallest faction on your server.

Edited by Peraflax

Is there some sort of bug that means i play 90% more huttball than any other warzone?

Sick of playing it, let me choose to either play smething else or vito huttball!

I completely agree with this. I used to love huttball but it makes empire pvp annoying because that will be most of what you play against other empire players.

IMO they should allow Empire v Empire on Voidstar and Alderaan so we dont have to play Huttball 24/7 because I dont think they will allow us to pick certain warzones.

It might improve when they add new warzones, maybe they will add more same faction warzones.

The game is quite story driven. I thin, all in all its a good way to encourage equal faction ratios on servers interested in PvP.

Edit: it is of course easier to just accept this, when you thought about it before rolling faction, and ended up taking a proper choice. I for one LOVE hutball, but I understand that doing it a lot ruins the expirience. I went for republic.

Edited by Peraflax

I just wish people had the option to turn off certain battlegrounds when they queue. Some people would rather wait 45 minutes than play hutt ball, others don't care what they play as long as they get into a warzone ASAP. That way you could cater to both.

Probably not the case. Long queues would tho

Give me the option to queue or not then, want to play every 3 mins, hutball

want a better game thats more fun and won't sap your enthusiasm for pvp, queue for the other 2 warzones...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I hope whoever made Huttball gets fired. That game is not fun, it's like getting your teeth drilled. It's not bad enough that when you drop and re-cue a WZ you get Huttball, but you get the same match...over and over and over! I don't want to play Huttball! If I did I wouldn't recue on wz. THe only thing that would make me feel better was if they added a Mission where you could make Girada suffer...constantly and very painfully.

Does'nt help when you get the same pvp match over...and over...and over. Don't you get that? I did that and literally got the same Huttball match three times!

Yeah, the same happened to me yesterday. BIOWARES, IS IT THAT HARD TO ADD AN OPTION TO EXCLUDE HUTTBALL FROM WZ QUEUE :rak_02:

Does'nt help when you get the same pvp match over...and over...and over. Don't you get that? I did that and literally got the same Huttball match three times!

Yeah I got queued for huttball 4 times in a row.. I finally went ahead and played it to maybe break the RNG's grip on the map. I dislike huttball too, but I've been making myself play it just to get my dailies done quicker.