Blue in warzone...

Pekish

today once again they told me i was blue instead of green in warzone and the other team told me i was a cheater since i was out the tab table and they couldn't tab me (only clicking on me was working)

can you please fix your bugs... it's not nice to be called cheater because of one of your bugs that is there since release (6 MONTH AGO!)

or at least give me a link where u state you acknowledge the bug so i can post it to the people that call me cheater

you may have it in the bug list or something but i cannot find it

today once again they told me i was blue instead of green in warzone and the other team told me i was a cheater since i was out the tab table and they couldn't tab me (only clicking on me was working)

can you please fix your bugs... it's not nice to be called cheater because of one of your bugs that is there since release (6 MONTH AGO!)

or at least give me a link where u state you acknowledge the bug so i can post it to the people that call me cheater

you may have it in the bug list or something but i cannot find it

Help me out here... I'm lost.

What are you talking about? "They told me I was blue instead of green." Who is "they", and what colors are you talking about?

Help me out here... I'm lost.

What are you talking about? "They told me I was blue instead of green." Who is "they", and what colors are you talking about?

I guess hes talking about his teammates told him he was not flagged for pvp. When you're flagged for pvp your nameplate turns green.

There is a history of exploiters in other games using cheats/Hax to remain blueflagged in PvP zones,

The Hacks allow the cheater to be immune from targetting and /or atttack by enemies whilst allowing them to attack and/or target their opponents.

It is not unreasonable that opponents of players effected by this bug would assume that a Hack was being used.in SWTOR if they are unaware of the bug.

They also wouldnt be aware that the effected player is unable to join the OPs group.

Edited by Ashaari
to make meaning clearer

what i am saying is:

i join warzone

everybody is green exept one person (and usually this person wont even show up in OPS group) so you see 7 people in group but 8 people in the istance

not only the 8th people (if blue) wont even be able to access OPS channel /ops wont work (u end up writing in general chat of the instance not so smart when is same faction warzone)

when this happen the other team don't see you when they TAB-TARGET you will be out of the tab table they will still be able to CLICK on you to target you but some people refuse to do so

And the other day i was blue (for some reason they told me i often am obviously not every match but 1 every 5 or 6) and the other team called me cheater because they couldnt tab target me and i capped a turret

Honestly i wasnt aware to be blue (my teammate didnt mention it) but even if i was aware of it i cannot do anything to fix it

please this bug is here since release can we fix it?

and BTW tab target is horrible u can fix that....

Edited by Pekish