Jedi's and Sex

Anomily

Greetings everyone!

This thread has gotten a bit off-topic from discussion of the lore with Jedi and Sex to pick up lines. If you wish to discuss that type of topic, we ask that you please do so in this thread:

We ask that you please keep your replies, on-topic and appropriate for the forums.

Thank you for your understanding!

"Although Jedi were not required to be chaste as well, many Jedi were due to sex being considered self-indulgence and an unnecessary act. At least one special case was recorded in this arrangement: Ki-Adi-Mundi who, due to low Cerean birth-rates, was permitted to have a polygamous marriage, and fathered seven daughters."

Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi under 'Way of Life'

So yeah, it's heavily frowned upon. As a roleplayer, I've met a few people who say, "So long as they don't get attached to one another, they can F* Like rabbits." To which I roll my eyes, as it's merely an excuse people make so they can play Jedi who are as one poster said, starts with the letter S and ends in T with two letters in between.

Okay, very relevant question here:

Could a Jedi use the Force to have sex with someone?

And if so, is it technically cheating if you're in a relationship while you do it?

+150 Internet points if you get it.

No idea if that's what you were going for, but I'm thinking of Cyclops and Emma Frost.

Hey, Satele. I bet you could teach me better than any other lady here..;)

At the start of the Jedi Knight class story, Satele assigns you a new master, and there's a conversation option to tell her you'd prefer herself to be your master. Apparently I'm not the only one with a very specific idea of what kind of teachings I'd have liked. :D

Best pick-up line a Jedi could use:

I'm Kyle Katarn. :cool:

Ooooh, sorry! The answer we were looking for was, "You can call my beard and I Kyle Katarn." Thanks for playing, though, we hope you had a stellar time and wish to come back and try again!

Okay back on topic: I could see Jedi going around tapping all of that to keep from becoming too attached to tapping one of that.

Regarding Star Wars lore, the books "Clone Wars Gambit: Stealth" and "Clone Wars Gambit: Siege" implied that Jedi were allowed to fool around with each other in no-strings-attached relationships, as long as they were mature enough to keep things no-strings-attached. Basically, the goal was to deal with biological urges, while limiting attachment and bond formation.

In those books, it is stated that Obi-Wan and a fellow Jedi named Taria Damsin had some kind of past relationship, and it is implied that this relationship was NSA sex.

Greetings everyone!

This thread has gotten a bit off-topic from discussion of the lore with Jedi and Sex to pick up lines. If you wish to discuss that type of topic, we ask that you please do so in this thread:

We ask that you please keep your replies, on-topic and appropriate for the forums.

Thank you for your understanding!

But that one is "WORST" quotes, this is "BEST" quotes to use in bed.