Anyone else think the 7 day lockouts are a little much?

Personally I think they should be 24 hours until more endgame content is introduced.

The guild finds themselves with nothing to do for the week after they run the ops missions.

/discuss :)

at the moment the End game content is hardly any i agree.. but you cant make it 24 hours top end guilds will just spam run ops and it will ruin to many things like the prestige of having top tier gear and the economy would be flooded with crystals.. and mats and it would break a lot of the economy with a lot of thing.. but i think some end game content not necessarily ops/gear things but perhaps vanity things.. like completing guild achievements and earning you a guild flagship.. and have guild v guild warzones.. and dueling areas on your guild flagship.. earning special customizations for your armor like spray painting it pink.... and a baby Rancor pet.. something like this that people could work towards in their down time that wouldnt break the ingame economy

Since most of the drops in Ops runs are BOP I don't see your point. And as for guilds only being geared I don't see the problem. its not like they have any unfair advantage in PVP with PVE gear. As for economy... ...have you seen the GTN lately? It has nothing but crap... ...It could use a spike in sales tbh. If there was anything to sell in the first place Edited by Lectro

You can Reverse Engineer all campaign gear or atleast belt, bracers, ear, implants etc.

Then you can sell them, all crystal, mats from chests come worthless. Also you can Re camp gear to get mats if you could do unlimited runs takes appr 3 hours to do denova hm and sm not talking about Voss world boss and Kp what are easy comms.

It's fine with 7 days limit, enuf content and to get best geared you need to raid alot each week 1-2x to get BEST possible gear:

Like: All best armorings/Mods to your full camp gear, implants, belts, bracers all augment slotted etc..

Point is to get best gear to yourself, after that start building off spec, and companions of course :)

There needs to be some concession at least till there's more content. Large guilds are taking a hit due to nothing to do for a week at a time..

How " large " guilds were talking about here, are you in one of these ?

Like Game has come 6 months ago, can't expect there to be 10 raids.

What you do with your raid week?

Denova HM? Storymode?

KP Nightmare?

---

Voss ?

I think thats enough content for week, 2 raid days / week is pretty good, and you can always do those " Achievements " with your guild, have you done those, there's pretty much to do if you have guild what supports it. Most people here dont have anymore coz servers are dead as cow. So should be happy what ya have :p

Dead as cow ( Is this an analogy ? ) :rolleyes:

I guess you are in a small guild. I have 3 50's on lockout, and PVP is a joke.

Perhaps a grammar and spell check if you're going to sport that sig..:D

Edited by Lectro

If you have 3 lvl 50s on lockouts for EC, KP and EV then you obviously have quite a bit of spare time on your hands. Most people don't have that much spare time.

The fact is these type of games don't get their money from "nerds" people have family/jobs, what obv you don't have.

You should go outside for a bit, try get a job or girlfriend then come back and see if there is new content ;-)