Prime Time, Do you know where your server is?

Bethmora

almost 8pm westcoast, 10 on fleet and 1 in guild, me. sad part is the guild is 132 members. I always talked up my server but its just sad days. I hope 1.3 comes out sooner then later..

are you on talos restoration project server? because my server is identical to yours.

Lets see:

Hyperspace Cannon (East Coast): Barely anyone around at any time of day.

Jedi Covenant (East Coast I think): Generally Standard, goes Heavy after 8pm EST.

The Red Eclipse (Europe): Hits Standard at least by 8am EST and does not drop back to Light around 7pm EST.

This is why I don't think the game is dies so much as people are manually switching servers.

I dont really trust the high pop standard or low, my server supposedly one of the top 2 high pop server. Yet theres only 30 on the fleet(from 250-300 players). By mid june, it will prob be around 10 on fleet.

My server THE HARBINGER is fine..............

See, instead of complaining about it, I actively did something and switched to it months ago. Saw the writing on the wall then, and saved myself from being in your position.

Happens in every mmo. Every one. Every time. Perhaps next one you could be proactive.............

Have a great night!

I am on Legions Of Lettow EU

Generally I play 8-11pm and its normally 30-40 on fleet occasionally more..

Planets are very lonley however.. I was on Hoth and whilst the vast snowy plains look nice its so lonley and dead :(

Hello everyone!

Because several threads about this topic already exist, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion of server populations in one of the following:

Server population is dropping...

Server Population is GROWING!

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

Thanks!