Still no gamekey received from origin.

Reijura

Greetings, I have yet to receive my DDE gamekey from origin, wherass all people I know gotten it on the 16th, the day they were mailed out.

So far the three messages to the twitter support (as recommended because they are "oh so fast") got blatantly ignored.

The EGA help topic where all other people get answered, also ignored my question.

In-game account support redirects me to help.origin.com

Origin.com redirects me to the Swtor.com help section and webform.

Needless to say im not impressed by this piss poor support from bioware/EA

As a paying costumer I demand proper support.

Contact Origin support. They may say "if it's a SWTOR related issue, go to SWTOR.com and talk to their support". However this is an Origin Product Order issue, so it's all on them.

Thats exactly the whole point of this all, they keep sending me back and forth and this crap has to stop. Alternatively ill just stop my account and forgot about this game.

Who are you to demand support? We're Electronic Arts, and the only thing you aren't meant to challenge is us!

SRS BSNS THO - it's EA, good luck.

A paying costumer, So I couldn't care less what reputation the company got, im eligible to proper support and shall demand so.

Contact all them. Cover all bases and you might get somewhere :)

Already done that, it got me nowhere.

contact live support.

They redirect me to the webform because they dont have enough capacity.

Its an endless circle of fingerpointing kids stating, go there, no there, no there! :rolleyes:

Already done that, it got me nowhere.

They redirect me to the webform because they dont have enough capacity.

Its an endless circle of fingerpointing kids stating, go there, no there, no there! :rolleyes:

ah then you are ****ed, EA support is a disgrace, live support is the only way of getting an answer this year

The main question would be.. have you actually been billed for your DDE yet?

I apparantly made a mistake ordering through Origin. I placed an order for a physical copy back on July 21st. They said billing would start the 13th and they would ship the 16th (same day DDE's were to be emailed their code).

My order is still processing... contacting "advisor's" (origin customer service) simply tell me to fear not my order is processing... um ok...

Which is why I ask if you have been billed yet. If not your order is likely still "in process".

If you go to the origin website and log in there (not the download client). You can then click the customer service button. When you do that you arrive at the origin help center. On the upper part of the page is a tab called: Orders & Billing

When you click that you can see your order. Then you can click view order details...

My guess is your order is going to show as a current order and in the order details it will have a status of: Order in Process.

Which is likely why you have not recieved your code yet. Oh and yes trying to contact anyone doesn't get an answer. Even if you talk to someone they simply say your order is in process (which you can see yourself) and completely ignore the fact you were to have your code or shipping notice on the 16th.

If they keep pushing you around, just tell them, "Look this has nothing to do with which game I ordered. This has to do with the fact that I have not yet received the item I ordered from Origin. It is your job to assist with Origin Purchase issues, and I am having a problem with this purchase from Origin. Now either you help me or transfer me to your supervisor."

The main question would be.. have you actually been billed for your DDE yet?

I apparantly made a mistake ordering through Origin. I placed an order for a physical copy back on July 21st. They said billing would start the 13th and they would ship the 16th (same day DDE's were to be emailed their code).

My order is still processing... contacting "advisor's" (origin customer service) simply tell me to fear not my order is processing... um ok...

Which is why I ask if you have been billed yet. If not your order is likely still "in process".

If you go to the origin website and log in there (not the download client). You can then click the customer service button. When you do that you arrive at the origin help center. On the upper part of the page is a tab called: Orders & Billing

When you click that you can see your order. Then you can click view order details...

My guess is your order is going to show as a current order and in the order details it will have a status of: Order in Process.

Which is likely why you have not recieved your code yet. Oh and yes trying to contact anyone doesn't get an answer. Even if you talk to someone they simply say your order is in process (which you can see yourself) and completely ignore the fact you were to have your code or shipping notice on the 16th.

Yes I have been billed the second I preordered my DDE it was paid by IDEAL, back in november.

My LCE from retail store however aint billed yet, but that one is for my GF.

I didn't get my key from Origin until yesterday late afternoon. I know that doesn't help you really, but just know all Origin key codes did NOT go out on the 16th.

Interesting, but still not convinced after this support. A concrete answer from the support would be somewhat more satisfyin

Edited by Reijura

Yes I have been billed the second I preordered my DDE it was paid by IDEAL, back in november.

I guess that confuses me because no pre-orders through Origin were fully billed. The "full charge" was put through as a pending and then would drop off except for the $5 or $20 depending on version ordered...

Which is why I was asking if the rest had been processed. When I ordered my CE through Origin back in July the entire amount was showing as a pending charge. Only the $20 associated with the CE pre-order actually was billed.

Personally my order has been "in process" since the 13th and still is...

I got mine yesterday by phoning EA direct. I'm in the UK though and the guys were very helpful, he read my code out over the phone for me and waited while I put it into the swtor site to verify it.

My accounts got messed up so I never received the email. So just give them a phone and ask for your product key.

Greetings, I have yet to receive my DDE gamekey from origin, wherass all people I know gotten it on the 16th, the day they were mailed out.

So far the three messages to the twitter support (as recommended because they are "oh so fast") got blatantly ignored.

The EGA help topic where all other people get answered, also ignored my question.

have you ckecked your junk mail? some time things get put in there.... Just sayin!

I called Origin and got my code over the phone from them Friday morning ( the email showed up latter that day anyway)

My accounts got messed up so I never received the email. So just give them a phone and ask for your product key.

I suspect its exactly the same here, a few weeks ago they merged my hotmail account with my gmail account..

Im fairly positive something got screwed up here.

Edit:Just logged on to origin.com, it cant find any placed order.. that must be the problem.. Good thing I got a copy of my bank transactions in paperform which I can scan as proof.. as I was indeed immediately billed on 28th of november.

Edited by Reijura