Daily Commendations

idavies

I'm new to level 50 (Jedi Guardian). I have done a few dailies on Ilum and Belsavis and was wondering where I can spend the commendations. I've looked all over the fleet and can't seem to find a trader that accepts them. Anyone have any Info please?

There is a Daily Comm vendor on Ilum right there in that first base (Republic). There is one on Corellia, too, where you pick up the Daily missions. I don't know where the Vendor is on Fleet, but I bet it is near the other Commendation vendors (the planet specific ones).

Hi all,

To clarify all the info here.

There are NO daily commisions vendors on the Fleet

There are 2 Mission support vendors on Ilum, Corellia and Belsavis.

AFAIK, they are the same vendors on each planet (i.e. there is no advantage to going to one planet over another), however they 2 vendors DO sell different items. (Anyone clarify this is correct?)

Regards

Wolf

There are commendation vendors for all the planets at the fleet. They're near the GTN if I recall correctly.

They're talking about the "Daily Commendation Vendor", which is not the same as the planetary comms.

There are commendation vendors for all the planets at the fleet. They're near the GTN if I recall correctly.
They're talking about the "Daily Commendation Vendor", which is not the same as the planetary comms.

Aaaaand also not near the GTN. This guy's talking about the wrong thing, and wrong about what he's talking about lol

Edited by bbbaKerrr

• 3 weeks later...

I just started doing Dailies. However I feel there is no incentive to travel between Corellia , Belsavis and Illum.

Yes you can get more commendations but I would like the Vendors to offer different gear, especially gear for your Companions.

I recommend the following;

Corellia's Black Hole offers Armor and Waepon Mods

Belsavis High Security Vendor Offers Mods and Enchancements

Illum's Vendor offers Color Crystals and Crafting Schematics

Please let em know what you think.

There's 2 H2s on Belsavis that give an armoring and a mod, and one on Ilum that gives an enhancement.

I haven't gotten to the Corellia dailies yet so I couldn't say if there's anything on offer there...

Although they do run out quickly (especially now you that can't sell them for 20k!) unless you're a Trooper.

I think having the same 2 vendors at each of the daily locations is more for convenience than incentive to visit each location.