You have 30 days Bioware...

Curivity

After this last payment is through, I'm going to move on. I've given you enough chances. I'm tired of waiting for content updates. "We do not currently have a release date for 1.3 we want to share but it’s on a much shorter development cycle than 1.2 was," Erickson concluded. Why do I have to wait long enough that a firm or ballpark time of release can't be stated? By the time our "features" patch comes along, another half of the game would have quit.

30 days starts now!

http://www.gamezone.com/products/star-wars-the-old-republic/news/star-wars-the-old-republic-allies-update-1-3-revealed

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

never wise to give Bioware an ultimatum. You think they are going to listen to 1 person making subscription threats?

No, I don't. But given the amount of people that have already left (which is apparent by the server population issues) I think my concerns are just.

never wise to give Bioware an ultimatum. You think they are going to listen to 1 person making subscription threats?

Nope, they didn't listen when they lost 400k subscriptions either, its gonna take them dropping below the 400k total mark to do something!

i unsubbed a few days back,and they have about 22 days before im gone also. i have a feeling alot of people are doing the same.

I've got 27 days left.

Not sure if I'll actually be logging in during that time, either.

After this last payment is through, I'm going to move on. I've given you enough chances. I'm tired of waiting for content updates. "We do not currently have a release date for 1.3 we want to share but it’s on a much shorter development cycle than 1.2 was," Erickson concluded. Why do I have to wait long enough that a firm or ballpark time of release can't be stated? By the time our "features" patch comes along, another half of the game would have quit.

30 days starts now!

http://www.gamezone.com/products/star-wars-the-old-republic/news/star-wars-the-old-republic-allies-update-1-3-revealed

I'm sure their terrified

30 days starts now!

However shall we get on without... "curivity"?

I'm kicking myself that I bought a 6 month subscription cause I don't even log in anymore....

I'm still just under the effect of the mandatory "Hey, you want your 30 days free after purchase, right? Well SIGN UP and we'll give it to you!" Had to take a month to get the month, basically. Should've seen that as a red flag from the beginning.

However shall we get on without... "curivity"?

Thanks for that constructive reply Mr. "metalgearyoda". Why aren't you playing the game? No, I don't think you're at work. Sorry.

Edited by Curivity

If it makes you feel better your money will be helping fund the content that I'll be playing.

Does that help?

at least for another 6 months before this game goes free to play,then its cash shop hell for you.:p

Thanks for that constructive reply Mr. "metalgearyoda". Why aren't you playing the game? No, I don't think you're at work. Sorry.

so true...you notice that all the people who are here all day defending this game,are never playing it? i dont blame them,i enjoy the forums more than the game right now also.

Edited by tloops

Nope, leveling my professions on my alt LOL.

edit: There's this thing called alt tabbing...

Edited by metalgearyoda

Oh no. More whiners leaving.

Yep.

First it's the whiners who don't like the game.

Then it's the casuals who don't have enough solo content.

Then it's the losers from the other faction who can't stand to lose at PvP.

Then it's the people who don't want to dedicate enough time for OPs.

Then it's the people who are burnt out from running OPs.

Then it's the last guy who leaves without turning the light off.

And then, finally, the servers are silent.

Nope, leveling my professions on my alt LOL.

edit: There's this thing called alt tabbing...

Well, why don't you go ahead and enjoy the game and let others who may not be as satisfied voice their concerns without having them bombarded with nonconstructive feedback?

Edited by Curivity