SWToR needs more long term achievements!

HarakiriTiger

I kinda miss real long-time accomplishments in TOR, so here are some suggestions. Feel free to add your ideas to the list!

- A title for all your chars after hitting legacy 25

- A title for all your chars after hitting legacy 50

- A title for all your chars after hitting 50 with 4 chars

- A title for all your chars after hitting 50 with 8 chars

- A title for your character after doing 50x Eternity Vault HM/NMare

- A title for your character after doing 50x Karaggas HM/NMare

- A title for your character after doing 50x Denova

- A mount for your character after you did 50x EV, KP, Denova

- A title for winning 100 Battlegrounds

- A title for winning 500 Battlegrounds

- A title for winning 1000 Battlegrounds

- A title for gaining 100 MVPs

- A title for gaining 500 MVPs

- A title for gaining 1000 MVPs

... and so on. I think you get the point. TOR has lots of possibilities for long term achievements but barely uses them.

I agree on more achievements, but more variety in rewards. Enough with all the titles...seriously. And if you whine about elitism, then don't participate in it, but don't punish the rest of us who enjoy those benefits and rewards.

I agree on more achievements, but more variety in rewards. Enough with all the titles...seriously. And if you whine about elitism, then don't participate in it, but don't punish the rest of us who enjoy those benefits and rewards.

The problem is quickly people are playing not for the fun of doing the activities the OP mentioned but as a grind to get the rewards for the achievements.

And then they complain, it's too grindy, that's there's no point to have spent all that time for the rewards, that they need more meta-game systems to have fun.

So yes, I understand why some people don't want things like the OP and instead things closer to their own playstyle.

How about one for when /played on a character reaches 30 days, then 90 days or something, similar to the founder title. That stuff will be cool a year or two from now. Titles like the wise or the ancient or something related to time played would be cool. Plus that isn't grindy its just a by product of playing a lot.