Ughh, another night where no one is on

wolverstreets

You post as if this is a surprise.

Heh. Last 4 games on my server were imperial vs imperial. 12 of the 16 players were from my guild. No Republic q'd - some did earlier, but they were freshies and got owned. So they logged.

I got tired of killing guildees and logged.

GG Bioware.

Apparently I can't make a similar gripe about warzone wait times in the game forum I've given over $100.00 to since it came out in more than one thread. They sent me an "infraction". So I'll keep it in this one, because it was hilarious.

Picture of my character waiting for a warzone:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j-FtWhANbLs/T3Xbsbw1xNI/AAAAAAAAAIk/LB_o_uglb9Q/s1600/seymour.jpg

Apparently I can't make a similar gripe about warzone wait times in the game forum I've given over $100.00 to since it came out in more than one thread. They sent me an "infraction". So I'll keep it in this one, because it was hilarious.

Picture of my character waiting for a warzone:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j-FtWhANbLs/T3Xbsbw1xNI/AAAAAAAAAIk/LB_o_uglb9Q/s1600/seymour.jpg

Hilarious. Now THAT'S customer service you can get behind right? Really makes you wanna keep sending them money, making sure they stay employed......doesn't it?:rolleyes:

Pretty sad how quick they are to hand out "infractions". This was something I found petty enough to contemplate unsubbing some weeks back. Then I got a free a month and somehow am still here hoping things turn around....:o

D3 without PvP is not getting my money. :D

Edited by WickedImage

Not sure if its going to happen much longer but my server queues has been decent.

On RP server and they seemed to have weathered the storm as in prime time our server is "Standard" and one of the few ones.

However, there are gaps where you can wait 30-1hr for something to pop.

So to pass the time I have been playing D3 inbetween queues. And it has kept me sane from waiting and running circles around fleet.

I can put up with almost everything they've done. But I can't PVP with myself. And when there are only 9 people on fleet on a Sunday night, NINE!!!!! Then I can't even play, why should I spend money to stare at a wall waiting until the end of time for a WZ? They need to do server mergers badly.

Spent 8 hours during prime time this weekend on. Trying to get wz's. Our side had 9-13 qing the whole time. Only 22 pubs on. 91 imps on. 5 wz's total. Saturday and sunday there is no wz q's either now.

Spent 8 hours during prime time this weekend on. Trying to get wz's. Our side had 9-13 qing the whole time. Only 22 pubs on. 91 imps on. 5 wz's total. Saturday and sunday there is no wz q's either now.

That's 5 more warzones than Ula Wii (pvp) server has had in the last 2,5 weeks. :confused:

Well I first want to say that I really like this game. I think it has potential, I'm not unsubbing or anything like that.

With that said, my entire guild is playing D3 right now including myself. We are on a PvP server, and I just don't have the desire to wait 30 plus minutes between WZ's. They are killing this game by not having server transfers available/ merging servers. With population this game is saved.

Another couple of pro tips for devs.

1. Make a few pieces of BIS gear available by doing HM Flash points. 3rd best armor dropping off the last named only just isn't cutting it. I remember in EQ2 they always dangled the carrot of a couple of BiS pieces in the instances. This is not game breaking. This gives some incentive for you to get together with 5 people to take a shot at getting the BiS piece. This should be a rare drop.

2. Get your open world pvp together sooner rather than later. Removing Ilum altogether was a poor idea. At least we had some open world with the ring around the center quest.

I'm gonna stick around with hopes that things happen here.

That's 5 more warzones than Ula Wii (pvp) server has had in the last 2,5 weeks. :confused:

And they wonder why they are losing subs at such a rapid pace. 2 months ago me and my bud left Naddi,st Rebels an their 8-12 person nightly population. We each left our lvl 50 plus mutiple alt toon, 1.5 million credits each to reroll on Fatman. It was a. last ditch effort to see if it was the same all over.

In short ,best decision ever. 180-250 people on the fleet every night. WZ pops, like every 3-5 mins and you can fill a HM pretty quickly. Playing on this server is how the game was suppose to be. Sure you have the problems that people stll complain about, balance,nerf,buff,glitches etc etc but 98% is enjoyment.

Merge the servers soon and see what a difference it will make to this game. It made the difference to us . We went from a hair away from quitting to playing every day with tons of things to do and enjoying the game immensely.

Think BW THINK!

And they wonder why they are losing subs at such a rapid pace. 2 months ago me and my bud left Naddi,st Rebels an their 8-12 person nightly population. We each left our lvl 50 plus mutiple alt toon, 1.5 million credits each to reroll on Fatman. It was a. last ditch effort to see if it was the same all over.

In short ,best decision ever. 180-250 people on the fleet every night. WZ pops, like every 3-5 mins and you can fill a HM pretty quickly. Playing on this server is how the game was suppose to be. Sure you have the problems that people stll complain about, balance,nerf,buff,glitches etc etc but 98% is enjoyment.

Merge the servers soon and see what a difference it will make to this game. It made the difference to us . We went from a hair away from quitting to playing every day with tons of things to do and enjoying the game immensely.

Think BW THINK!

I wish I could be bothered to reroll, but the lack of players on my server has finally made me quit. It's a shame because I actually think the game is good but an MMO without people is fail.

I wish I could be bothered to reroll, but the lack of players on my server has finally made me quit. It's a shame because I actually think the game is good but an MMO without people is fail.

Im telling you, reroll to a heavy server and watch how much fun leveling all over again can be. I said the same thing before i switched but it was quite enjoyable doing the leveling grind again, cause this time there were tons of people doing it with you.

Im telling you, reroll to a heavy server and watch how much fun leveling all over again can be. I said the same thing before i switched but it was quite enjoyable doing the leveling grind again, cause this time there were tons of people doing it with you.

Being forced to reroll...they don't pay us to play this beta game

The amount of /played time I have invested in my current characters in combination with the money I have paid BioWare to play this game has a very loud opinion against rerolling. Like others have said, this isnt't some beta where characters mean nothing to the players and get wiped with updates and whatnot. This is a live game, and quite a few people have put time into what is to be their main character. Most people I know aren't going to reroll. If it comes to that, they will simply stop playing. It's already happening. Primetime population and queue times for all but the select few servers are dismal, anybody arguing otherwise is just stupid.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!