Hit for 693597 damage in Huttball

calendrapro

This is kinda annoying me. Got hit twice by this now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/nickhoksbergen/Untitled-2.png

It doesn't show up in my logs when parsed and doesn't show who did this damage. So seems like it's server sided damage or whatever.

What is this? Some kind of hack or exploit? Is it known?

Making an ingame ticket doesn't help, it just gets closed and I don't get any communication from Bioware.

It's from standing on the Huttball pedestal in the middle when the ball resets there. If you weren't standing on it voluntarily, someone probably pulled or knocked you on it just before the reset.

It's from standing on the Huttball pedestal in the middle when the ball resets there. If you weren't standing on it voluntarily, someone probably pulled or knocked you on it just before the reset.

I wasn't standing on the ball thingie though. And I was holding the ball so it didn't reset.

I wasn't standing on the ball thingie though. And I was holding the ball so it didn't reset.

If you hold the ball for too long (think it's a minute - you can check on the 'ball buff' you get when carrying the ball) Baron Deathmark decides to make Huttball more exciting for the Great Giradda by blowing you up so others can have a play.

If you hold the ball for too long (think it's a minute - you can check on the 'ball buff' you get when carrying the ball) Baron Deathmark decides to make Huttball more exciting for the Great Giradda by blowing you up so others can have a play.

Ah okay, makes sense. Thanks.

you sure. people have been complaining for a few months of people hacking and killing in one shot. if anything you may have just gotten proof of somebody.

You get insta killed when you hold the ball for too long. This usually happens when one side is farming another. Karma is OP.

you sure. people have been complaining for a few months of people hacking and killing in one shot. if anything you may have just gotten proof of somebody.

I hack your account and kill you just a laugh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.