TCW Season 5 Trailer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Maul will try to return to Sidious and then Maul and Dooku duel.

That would be neat, I don't think Maul will try to though. He is likely angry that Sidious started the Clone Wars without him (paraphrasing) "He started with out me." In the trailer Maul said that him and Savage were the true dark lords of the Sith meaning that those two are probably going to be off doing their own thing against the Jedi and Republic.

I wonder if we will get to see "That business on Cato Neimoidia (doesn't…doesn't count.)".

Dear god I hope so. I know alot about Star Wars but I have never understood what he was talking about.

And I want Spar and Fenn Shysa to go Mandalore the Resurrector on the Death Watch when their done :D

I would enjoy that. Just anything to bring back the warriors that the mandalorians are supposed to be.

http://lightsaberrattling.blogspot.com/2012/05/seven-star-wars-clone-wars-season-five.html

The first seven episodes of Season 5 will be:

5.01: A War on Two Fronts

5.02: Front Runners

5.03: The Soft War

5.04: Tipping Points

5.05: An Old Friend

5.06: The Rise of Clovis

5.07: Crisis at the Heart

Also, Padme will be involved in a major story arc... unfortuanately.

I was a little disappointed when Lux Bonteri changed sides in his second appearance on the show, would be interesting if Ashoka developed feelings for someone on the other side, instead it seems they become allies fighting together with rebels against the CIS.

Anyone else who feels they're wasting a reasonable good plot by not showing that the civil war goes both ways, the CIS has as much freedom fighters getting crushed beneath the clone army as the droid army is crushing republic resistance, instead all the non droids fighting against the Republic just magically appears as soon as order 66 starts.

So after doing some research,

I found out Satine will NOT die in Season 5 of Star Wars the Clone Wars because the Mandalorian Protectors overthrow her government in 20 BBY and TCW takes place in 21 BBY.

So after doing some research,

I found out Satine will NOT die in Season 5 of Star Wars the Clone Wars because the Mandalorian Protectors overthrow her government in 20 BBY and TCW takes place in 21 BBY.

Then we shall wait another season or two....we have waited this long already.....we can wait a little longer.... :p

• 2 weeks later...
Dear god I hope so. I know alot about Star Wars but I have never understood what he was talking about.

I think it was either a novel or a comic or something that elaborated on that. If I remember correctly, it was that Obi-Wan got drunk or something on Cato Neimodia and was fighting off Super Battle Droids while "tripping" and Anakin bailed him out. Do not quote me on it, I forgot where I read or heard that. I need to look at my old novels now.

I think it was either a novel or a comic or something that elaborated on that. If I remember correctly, it was that Obi-Wan got drunk or something on Cato Neimodia and was fighting off Super Battle Droids while "tripping" and Anakin bailed him out. Do not quote me on it, I forgot where I read or heard that. I need to look at my old novels now.

Lol, that is hilarious.