adrenal

luciphear

Better thsn the Wz expertise adrenal?

Actually, I am not really sure, since being a biochem, I never attempted comparing them. Maybe when I am in no need WZ comms, I will start buying them and experiment.

The pvp adrenal definitely have the added benefit of defenses, but as far as damage output, it will come down to how much expertise you initially have. if you are at about 20% pvp bonus, the pvp adrenal is boosting your bonus to 23%. Is that 3% more or less than a Rakata power adrenal? not sure

Power, Crit or Surge Adrenal. So not only have you decided to roll a FOTM, but you can't take 5 minutes to look this up? For the future here is a good reference tool.

http://www.torhead.com/

Uhhh...

So 2 weeks ago, Marauders/Sents were fotm.

Then a week ago, Assassins/Shadows are fotm.

Now, Powertechs/Vanguards are fotm?

Do some of you even understand what the acronym means?

Actually, I am not really sure, since being a biochem, I never attempted comparing them. Maybe when I am in no need WZ comms, I will start buying them and experiment.

The pvp adrenal definitely have the added benefit of defenses, but as far as damage output, it will come down to how much expertise you initially have. if you are at about 20% pvp bonus, the pvp adrenal is boosting your bonus to 23%. Is that 3% more or less than a Rakata power adrenal? not sure

Common misconception. It is +15% not a 15% increase (ie 20% base goes to 35%, not 23%).

The WZ one is better, however as Biochem what I do is try and grab the +15% on the ground then pop my crit/bio adrenal power. It's amazing. Since you can't double stack anymore, was even more amazing when you could double stack.

But yeah the WZ one lasts 10 seconds longer, which should automatically make it better ,but it's +15% not 15% multiplicative (so if you at 20% your now 35%).

I would go with power or crit adrenal especially for pvp, depends which stat ur lacking the most.

Btw, adrenal and expertise power up doesnt work together, just FYI.

Yes your Biochem one does, the expertise adrenal doesn't.

Also power>crit for PT's (unless your crit is ridiculously low which it shouldn't be.)

For pvp, none. Use the warzone adrenal. They increase damage and damage reduction by 15%, which is lightyears ahead of any adrenal.

For pve, use the power adrenal. Power has no diminishing returns so an increase in power is much more efficient than an increase in crit or surge, because your crit and surge are probably near the soft cap anyway.