PVP-Which classes can pull a target to them?

Tiggress

I was curious, and I have not played many of the classes yet...Which Classes can Pull a target(Friendly/Enemy) to them? and what is the CD like? and what level do they get it? Also is there any items that allow to pull someone or pull you to them(like the grapple gun)? Ty for your input....

Pull an Enemy

Powertech - Grapple, 45sec cool down, base class skill.

Assassin - Force Pull, 45sec cool down, requires at least 21 points in Darkness tree.

Pull a Friend

Sorcerer - Extrication, 60sec cool down, base class skill.

The Light Side mirrors of those ACs get the same skills but with a different name. There's no item I know of that lets you grapple a player.

I was curious, and I have not played many of the classes yet...Which Classes can Pull a target(Friendly/Enemy) to them? and what is the CD like? and what level do they get it? Also is there any items that allow to pull someone or pull you to them(like the grapple gun)? Ty for your input....

Pull Enemies: Powertech/Vanguard and Assassin/Shadow

Powertechs can talent the cooldown to 30 seconds. Otherwise they are all about 1 minute or so (forget exact cooldown)

Pull Friendlies: Sorcerer/Sage. Can't remember cooldown. It's longer than pull, maybe about 2-3 minutes.

There is no equipable item that can enable you to pull someone.

Edited by Twighead

Sorcerer/sage gets a friendly only pull for being a sorcerer/sage at level 50 I think.

Vanguard/Powertech gets a hostile only pull for being a vanguard/powertech at 22

Assassins/Shadows get a pull that works on both that is the 21 pnt talent for tanks (Minimum level:30)

The Sorc/Sage pull friendly is a level 42 class ability with a 60 second CD.

The Assassin/Shadow Force Pull is a talented ability (minimum 21 points) in the Darkness/Kinetic tree. It absolutely 100 percent does not pull friendly's. 45 second CD.

Grapple is a lv 22 Powertech class ability with a 45 second CD that can be talented to reduce the CD by 10 seconds in the Advanced Prototype tree, Advanced Tools

Edited by Ridickilis

All you need to know is that tank spec vanguard/powertech runs Huttball. "Force Leap" and pull = win.