Haven't Done a WZ in 3 days!!

ClutchJedi

What the title says. Has anyone experienced the same thing because of the time of day you can play no one else can? That's what has come down for me. I love this game but I can't play unless there is people to play with!!!!

Please, give us mergers. I love my class on Veela but only 5 50's on right now and can't play later so forced to play a alt until i get bored all together. Something needs to be done, asap.

Yes, warzones now only pop on my server between 5:00-9:00 p.m. PST and the wait for even those is about 20-30 minutes. This time last week there were at least 2 separate WZs going on at once. It took no more than 1.5 hours for me to get my daily done, if that (usually less).

The drop-off my server has seen in population this past week has been nothing short of phenomenal. There are a combined 11 50s on right now (both Rep and Imp combined). We were, for at least 6 weeks, a high population server! In March it was not uncommon for there to be 4 or 5 separate WZs going on at once. Now we can't even muster any during the day.

At valor 88 with nearly full WH gear I really don't feel like creating a new toon on the Fatman. My guild and friends are here. Plus, the game cannot survive if there is only one server. SOS Bioware!!

I dont get it. Like this "I love this GAME but I have not done a WZ in 3days!!!!". I dont get it.

This game has no bounty hunting system, no deathblow, no cross faction communication, no PvP and this is not Star WARS its Stun WARS. . I cancalled last month and they gave a free month.

Just unsub it, problem solved.

I dont care which games just give me PvP, factions merge and bhunting system.

I would recommend playing out your sub (hopefully you go month to month) and see if they announce something and if not, cancel until they put it in instead of wasting your money. Once thats done, transfer over to Jedi Covenant because it already has a good population of players and the more the merrier.

Agreed. Marked drop off in an already too sparse pvp que.

Yo Alaska! hope you decide to check back on this thread. There is most certainly cross faction communication lmao... just use /say in any wz to badger your opponents.