How long do you have to wait for PVP Q's on your server?

Mauiln

Past three days, 4-7 of us (that are in my vent) have waited 3-6 hours every morning EST 7/8am - whenever the the first one pops. This is not very impressive in my opinion to be honest. In the early days, Q's ran from 8am on all day. The time has come for change I think, one way or another.

Dear Keepers of the SWTOR fate,

Please:

Merge and or open up cross server Q's, or I can assure you there will more losses in population.

For the pve'ers open cross server flash points, i dunno i will let them offer their own suggestions.

And, I am not talking when you planned to and are going to, i'm talking yesterday..... so by posting a link talking about how you are going to do it is useless, you need to do this immediately to help save the subs you have left....

Please, do not believe me, look at your own server numbers and be realistic.... Look specifically at this current week...

Respectfully,

This is both a server population and faction problem. Low pop servers are of course having trouble getting WZ queues regardless of their faction. Standard pop servers, on which I belong to two, only experience this issue based on faction.

My Imp gets WZ pops without much of a wait. My Pub is now having to wait 15+ minutes to get a queue when I don't play primetime. I say 15+ minutes because I don't wait longer than fifteen minutes. If I don't get a WZ pop within that span of time, I switch to my Imp for the near insta-pops.

About 10 seconds to 1 minute. I never QQd about server problems, it happens in every MMO that's ever come out post-WoW. I rerolled on the Fatman while I had a 44 on another stand server. I didn't QQ, just sucked it up like a man a rerolled.

I love having 150 people minimum on the fleet in off hours. FEELS GOOD MAN.

Yeah...it's beating a dead horse at this point my friend. If you don't like it just un-sub like I did. No hard feelings...I realize they're working on fixing the issue, but not being able to pvp on my server is (to me) a deal-breaker. I'll come back when everything is in order.

About 10 seconds to 1 minute. I never QQd about server problems, it happens in every MMO that's ever come out post-WoW. I rerolled on the Fatman while I had a 44 on another stand server. I didn't QQ, just sucked it up like a man a rerolled.

I love having 150 people minimum on the fleet in off hours. FEELS GOOD MAN.

Oh wow you left your lvl 44 :eek: you got stones boy!

I don't PvP but I asked some PvPers on my server (Jedi Covenant). They told me that during peak times (6pm-11pm, Heavy to Full population), the PvP queue times are really short (seconds). Sometimes, they're even able to chain many PvP sessions during hours! So yeah, it's mostly influenced by your server population.

Went 8 hours last night without a single pop.....When it does pop we don't have a full group either, so we get destroyed!:(

For the love of god man! Why are you still subbed? 8 hours! and you dont know if you should keep paying them? ARE THEY DOING JEDI MIND TRICKS ON THE REMAINING PLAYERS?

Mornings are generally slow on my server, but early afternoon things pick up. Prime time queues are almost instant. I left 4 50's on a dead server, re-rolled on jedi covenant and havent been happier. yes there is the hassle of re-leveling but it was almost fun because there were people to do so with.

For the love of god man! Why are you still subbed? 8 hours! and you dont know if you should keep paying them? ARE THEY DOING JEDI MIND TRICKS ON THE REMAINING PLAYERS?

lol I think they may have me mind tricked.....I dk, i guess I am still hoping that my 15$ is going to something good!

my guild and i were on cho-mai......it was unbearable......so we decided the game cannot be played like this.....but the game is really good so we didnt want to quit......so we moved to jedi covenant server .....it is so worth it......man ou dont even know.....if you are not willing to put your toons on dead servers on the back burner and have fun with something new on a heavy pop server then i dont know what to say ....we left our ****** 50's with alot of pve progresion and legacy levels behind for now and sucked it up like men and women and did it......omg i swear it was so worth it .....we count the people and are getting numbers like 80-90 on some planets ...40 on others plus an aditional 120 plus on fleet.....i swear its worth it !!!!!!

Past three days, 4-7 of us (that are in my vent) have waited 3-6 hours every morning EST 7/8am - whenever the the first one pops. This is not very impressive in my opinion to be honest. In the early days, Q's ran from 8am on all day. The time has come for change I think, one way or another.

Dear Keepers of the SWTOR fate,

Please:

Merge and or open up cross server Q's, or I can assure you there will more losses in population.

For the pve'ers open cross server flash points, i dunno i will let them offer their own suggestions.

And, I am not talking when you planned to and are going to, i'm talking yesterday..... so by posting a link talking about how you are going to do it is useless, you need to do this immediately to help save the subs you have left....

Please, do not believe me, look at your own server numbers and be realistic.... Look specifically at this current week...

Respectfully,

I am sorry to say it but you gotta re-roll to Fatman. I rerolled there 2 months ago and was the best decision I made. I am enjoying almost instant pop in primetime. Off peak hours still never wait more than 5mins.

Either reroll or wait for character transfers.

Depends. At prime time on Wall of Light I can get into a WZ in about 2-3 minutes pre-50 and 1 minute or less on the lvl 50 tier. At really off times (8am or so on a weekday) it can take 8-10 minutes or more.

D3 did slow the servers for a day but they're back to normal now. I guess D3 wasn't that awesome after all.