free char xfers so we all xfer to fatman?

Eyeskream

how does a transfer make any sense??? i dont care about getting a free char xfer!!!! somthing needs done as far as server populations go. EVERYONE WILL BE AT THE FATMAN for gods sake.

The character transfers will be from high pop servers like fatman to low ones like mine Bondar's Crystal, at first. Which wont' work because no one is going to leave a high pop server for a low one.

The character transfers will be from high pop servers like fatman to low ones like mine Bondar's Crystal, at first. Which wont' work because no one is going to leave a high pop server for a low one.

this may not be true...they will probably allow people from low pop servers to move to a few selected standard pop servers for free.

how does a transfer make any sense??? i dont care about getting a free char xfer!!!! somthing needs done as far as server populations go. EVERYONE WILL BE AT THE FATMAN for gods sake.

They will lock that server eventually and people will have to go some place else. Eventually, you should see more servers in heavy status.

I don't want them to simply merge servers, personally, but I do wish they'd choose maybe 50 or more servers to shut down and then give all of the players on said servers a choice of where they want to go. We don't need all of those servers and as long as we have so many, new players will end up rolling on poor pop servers and unsub due to the game being "dead".

Edited by Galbatorrix

this may not be true...they will probably allow people from low pop servers to move to a few selected standard pop servers for free.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This ...

They won't be trying to spread people out, they will be trying to consolidate them. To do this it will probably be something more along the lines of:

Servers A B C D E have free transfers to Server F

I also doubt that they will be having Transfers (free or paid) to already Full Servers (like Fatman) as there is no point in giving an already very populated/active server more people ;)

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server transfers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!