Bondar Crystal Server

Tigerstarr

Is dead...there were no warzone pops this morning or afternoon....D3 is out and yet there is now word from BW on mergers or what they are going to do for the stranded players who are still here. I will say if 1.3 doesn't deliver xserver Qs and/or mergers...(cliche comment) You will lose 2 more subscriptions!

Nathema - less than 30 people on entire server on Republic side at prime time 9 pm eastern today.

Our guild has gone from doing Nightmare Ops to not having enough people to even do a Flash Point.

Yet Bioware continues to ignore the problem.

I seriously hope the whole development team gets laid off after they let such an expensive game project fail so miserably.

Yet Bioware continues to ignore the problem.

They are not ignoring the problem, they just are not solving it fast enough for you.

I seriously hope the whole development team gets laid off after they let such an expensive game project fail so miserably.

What a awful thing to say. I would not wish anyone getting laid off after the massive recession we just went through the last few years.

Oh its not that they are not just trying to address the problem fast enough for me, it's more that they aren't fixing the problem fast enough for majority of our server which has ended up quitting. I am one of the pathetic ones still hoping bioware gets their act together. The total number of people that seems to be quitting the game every day on our server the result of bioware's incompetence.

Hell even if they CHARGE $20 per char transfer to do a manual copy transfer, most of us would have paid for the service.

Except they continue to fail the customer on the majority of the servers which are now Light / Ghost towns.

25% subscription loss is just a beginning....i hate to think what that number will be in 2 months.

They are not ignoring the problem, they just are not solving it fast enough for you.

What a awful thing to say. I would not wish anyone getting laid off after the massive recession we just went through the last few years.

Please stop defending them, this is no longer a problem that can wait.

It needs to be fixed very "soon" because people are leaving.

I myself love this game but at this rate I just cannot stand up for them any more they are doing a piss poor job.

Yep. Blame the people that left the game because they log on to the server....there are no PVP queues, there are no Flash Points, there are no Ops, the Auction House is completely empty.

The only thing you can do is level alts & grind dailies.

But that's the people's fault for leaving the game.

Please stop defending them, this is no longer a problem that can wait.

It needs to be fixed very "soon" because people are leaving.

I myself love this game but at this rate I just cannot stand up for them any more they are doing a piss poor job.

People will stop defending when other people stop attacking Bioware for doing exactly what they want them to do.

We all know they are working on it. We all know they will get it out as soon as they can.

What's the purpose of STILL complaining?

Edited by Skoobie

You know they are working on it because???

Like when they lied about Not losing subscriptions....just people not playing at the same time. Then they finally come clean about 25% subscription loss.

How exactly do you know they are working on it? What evidence do you have other than another empty promise from known liars.

Yep. Blame the people that left the game because they log on to the server....there are no PVP queues, there are no Flash Points, there are no Ops, the Auction House is completely empty.

The only thing you can do is level alts & grind dailies.

But that's the people's fault for leaving the game.

Those people can easily log into another, more populated server just as easy as they can log into their dead one.

So yes, it's their fault they are leaving.

Edited by Skoobie

You know they are working on it because???

Like when they lied about Not losing subscriptions....just people not playing at the same time. Then they finally come clean about 25% subscription loss.

How exactly do you know they are working on it? What evidence do you have other than another empty promise from known liars.

Why do you care about transfers, anyway? It's pretty clear you are bitter at Bioware and there is nothing they could say that you would believe.

So why would you even want to play their game in the first place?

Edited by Skoobie

Yes...make them stop playing their 2-3 level 50s that they have to reroll on another server which will probably die out soon.

According to you, they can't play those characters anyways, because the server is dead.

Even if Bioware didn't have as many problems there would of still been a huge drop in activity with Diablo 3 coming out.... In few weeks people will start drifting back to SWTOR as they get bored with D3, not to mention all the Gold Farmers it's cash shop is going to attract..... And if D2 is any indication get ready for all the hacks and cheats that will be coming D3's way the next several weeks...

Why do you care about transfers, anyway? It's pretty clear you are bitter at Bioware and there is nothing they could say that you would believe.

So why would you even want to play their game in the first place?

People bought this game and sub'd because they liked the idea of a Star Wars mmo. Unfortunately it hasn't lived up to the expectations that most people have of MMO's for 2011, let alone 2007. The result, mass exodus which can be seen on a majority of the servers.

Defend Bioware all you want and whistle at those leaving the game, but without an influx of players the game you love will, dwindle to nothing.

The argument of being patient is a poor one, would I go buy a car that doesn't have any modern technology and say it's ok because it's a new company, give them time? No, they can clearly see what the competition is doing and should be matching and surpassing what is on curently on the market if they want any hope of being profitable.

Bioware hasn't delivered a game that meets current expectations when the bar for the marketplace has clearly been set. It's unfortunate, I assume everyone who bought the game wanted a good experience, not to be told here is a teaser, come back in a year and we might have the basic features you expect in a mmo.

Probably.

We lost some players when Tera came out...1.2 (which was touted as the mother of all free content patches) more or less failed to impress & new game

Then we started gradually losing more and more between Tera & now a massive loss after D3.

When is Guild Wars 2 supposed to come out.

But beyond the other MMOs, people are qutting SWTOR in droves because there isn't much of a point to MMO when you can't get anything done because there are less than 50 people on the server with like 3 level 50s logged on at prime time.

Players are not leaving because Bioware isn't getting the transfers out quick enough....

...players are leaving because they lack patience.

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's the ADHD generation for ya. Try to explain how things..... oooh look a butterfly! :eek:

People bought this game and sub'd because they liked the idea of a Star Wars mmo. Unfortunately it hasn't lived up to the expectations that most people have of MMO's for 2011, let alone 2007. The result, mass exodus which can be seen on a majority of the servers.

Defend Bioware all you want and whistle at those leaving the game, but without an influx of players the game you love will, dwindle to nothing.

The argument of being patient is a poor one, would I go buy a car that doesn't have any modern technology and say it's ok because it's a new company, give them time? No, they can clearly see what the competition is doing and should be matching and surpassing what is on curently on the market if they want any hope of being profitable.

Bioware hasn't delivered a game that meets current expectations when the bar for the marketplace has clearly been set. It's unfortunate, I assume everyone who bought the game wanted a good experience, not to be told here is a teaser, come back in a year and we might have the basic features you expect in a mmo.

This would be another reason players are leaving....unrealistic expectations.