Racial Mounts

Keymod

I know this might be a iffy idea but I think something like racial mounts would be cool. The problem is all races atm are variations of humans so they really aren't a whole new race. But I think Racial mounts would be cool. Any ideas for the mounts for races? Shoot them out ill keep this post updated with ideas!

I'm not really sure that would work. We don't use mounts as such. They are vehicles (if you see what I mean?).

Could you elaborate a bit on your idea? What would you like to see for racial mounts? For Humans? Sith Pureblood? etc...

I'm not really sure that would work. We don't use mounts as such. They are vehicles (if you see what I mean?).

Could you elaborate a bit on your idea? What would you like to see for racial mounts? For Humans? Sith Pureblood? etc...

Well for mounts i mean speeders :3 also maybe for humans just a regular speeder Sith Pureblood maybe a speeder with the sith symbol on it, Cyborg maybe a robotic type of speeder.

Meh I'd rather just get the speeder I want to get.

Thats true but I'm thinking of it like WoW where you can get other races mounts and then there are universal mounts. But then again just a suggestion.

Uh huh, another racist I see :)

No really, races can do whatever they want. Maybe there's a certain type of transportation on their home worlds, but we're cosmopolitan go-getters, off on a galaxy-spanning quest of exploration. We ride what we want to ride. We roll like we want to roll.

Uh huh, another racist I see :)

No really, races can do whatever they want. Maybe there's a certain type of transportation on their home worlds, but we're cosmopolitan go-getters, off on a galaxy-spanning quest of exploration. We ride what we want to ride. We roll like we want to roll.

Hehe very true. I like the idea of certain type of transportation in their home world.

i would like to see animal mounts. even in the movies they ride banthas and tauntauns so i feel as if they should be in the game. not just speeders and whatnot.

Maybe not animals everywhere but maybe just on tatooine and such. Maybe different speeders or mounts for each planet