seen better guardian tank pvp?

Juey

Im full tank, got all all possible points in defense skills. I can post my tree later for u to see

You have every single point possible to spend in defense? O.o That seems an odd choice to me.

Have you tried the Defense/Vigilance hybrid? I don't know how any Guardian can keep their sanity in PvP without Unremitting.

No no, i didnt mean that. I meant all points into the skills that gives me defence boost. I ignored all those focus generating and saving skills. I also got second wind on focus tree, and few points into vigilance. Got guardian slash tho.

Not bad, but all those keybinds are worthless when you click everything. You'd be better if you didn't click everything.

Dont know how u guys do it, my right hand is busy with the mouse and its 5 keys that i use. my left hand is on wsad clrt shift space and 123, cant reach anymore than 123...

4-0 and the bar under is hard to not use mouse click on...

Dont know how u guys do it, my right hand is busy with the mouse and its 5 keys that i use. my left hand is on wsad clrt shift space and 123, cant reach anymore than 123...

4-0 and the bar under is hard to not use mouse click on...

Modification keys. I use 1,2,3,4,5 and shift+ 1,2,3,4,5 and ctrl+1,2,3,4,5 That's 15 for just my easy keys. Then I use q,e and shift+q,e for cooldowns. plus a bunch of others like r,g,o,tf, [,] and [.] BE creative. you don't have to just use numbers and you only need 3or4 keys for movement. some people unbind S but I can't get used to it for PvE.