Battle Master Orange Gear Not Carrying Set Bonus?

DirtyBirdie

How does this even make sense when the War Hero gear DOES carry the set bonus? So i basically just spent all that time/mats/money crit crafting a full set of BM, spent about 80k each for 5 augments, spent 50k on the schematics, bound said augments to myself in gear that is now USELESS which means i will have to pull the augments out and spend even more money... Lets do some math

50K schematics + (80k x 5)augments + (~40k x 5)augment removal + ~50k mats = ~700k

Where in-game is it mentioned that this is the case/why would there be a valor requirement on orange gear that is essentially the exact same as the stuff you can get @ level 17? So you can run around in a chocolate vanilla swirl robe (sage gear)? That is some brokeass brain dead logic if you ask me...

Where IN GAME did they clearly state that?

When you start THE GAME to get IN GAME click PATCH NOTES.

The idea was never to buy the orange gear isntead of the regular WH. It was stated it was after you buy the regular WH and want an elitist color choice on your armor you can buy it to have the different color armor then transfer the mods.

When you start THE GAME to get IN GAME click PATCH NOTES.

The idea was never to buy the orange gear isntead of the regular WH. It was stated it was after you buy the regular WH and want an elitist color choice on your armor you can buy it to have the different color armor then transfer the mods.

Oh really? Because the advantage of having augment slots seems alot more inticing than color choice... fine "patch notes" is somewhat valid i guess. Still seems braindead that one would work and the other wouldnt.

... Im still not getting a response that states exactly WHERE in the game, currently or in the past, that it tells you this info. And why it would have a valor 60 restriction on it if its just a vanity shell.

Just a vanity BM orange armor you made----->buy war hero gear---->rip the mods out----->put the mods in the orange gear.

Here is a nice flow chart for you to follow.

Hey man, just think of it this way: You are going to need all that orange gear anyways, especially the gloves and boots, which can only be crit crafted as BM of WH shells. When 1.2 hit I got a full crit crafted set as fast as possible, and I ripped out all my battlemaster stuff to put into them. Yeah I didn't have the set bonus, but like you've said, the augments are what its all about. The WH gloves and boots are both failry cheap, and with them you can get that 2 piece bonus back quick.