Suggested Warzone Queue Changes

waznpride

I would like to make some suggested changes to the warzone queue:

1. Add a timer to how long you've been queued. Sometimes that's sad, but I'd like to know.

2. An estimated wait time. Though with low server populations, that time would probably be infinite.

3. An option to make your screen flash when your warzone queue pops. I often queue while sitting afk on the fleet with the game windowed in the background, so I have a good chance to miss the queue pop because I don't have any visual ques. (yes, I know I can just make the sounds continuously play while minimized, but I want to be able to hear my other things while minimized.)

I would like to make some suggested changes to the warzone queue:

1. Add a timer to how long you've been queued. Sometimes that's sad, but I'd like to know.

Use a stopwatch if you really want to know.

2. An estimated wait time. Though with low server populations, that time would probably be infinite.

Counterproductive. Put that in and as soon as someone queues, they'll leave the queue if the wait time is more than a few minutes, and you'll be stuck in the queue forever because people keep dropping queue as soon as the queue up.

3. An option to make your screen flash when your warzone queue pops. I often queue while sitting afk on the fleet with the game windowed in the background, so I have a good chance to miss the queue pop because I don't have any visual ques. (yes, I know I can just make the sounds continuously play while minimized, but I want to be able to hear my other things while minimized.)

Sure, more options are always nice, but it's wholly unnecessary and should be a very minimal development priority even if they wanted to do it. You'll just have to live with it the way it is.