May 25th QA Logic?

SvnStrSlm

Awesome some news on 1.3 I have so many.... wait i dont have any questions becuase short of LFG tool there has been no word on 1.3 and what it will contain. How can we ask questions when we have nothig to ask about except the same issues of server mergers, rated war zones, and class balance issues? Give us a 1.3 preview so then we can ask the questions you want us to ask like server mergers, rated war zones, and class balance. See what I did there =) Dont get me wrong, my issue with balance is just make sure its done based on team work and not 1v1 QQ.

:) I thought the same. First they tell us that the reason they won't do a QA next week is because all questions have already been answered in the past (LOL, nice joke BW!), then they tell us to ask questions regarding 1.3 for the May 25th QA, except we've already asked questions about everything we've heard regarding 1.3. :p Edited by Rassuro

Greetings everyone!

We just wanted to refer you to our latest Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I that has been released with more information regarding Game Update 1.3!

You can find this via our official

as well as the entire written version located here.

If you would like to discuss the latest podcast, we ask that you do so in the following thread:

Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I

Thank you and we hope this helps!

Greetings everyone!

We just wanted to refer you to our latest Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I that has been released with more information regarding Game Update 1.3!

Can we have some sticky with some info, cant be bothered to listen or read loads of information i dont want to listen to.

maybe bullet point stuff

Edited by Jabbathesloot

Thanks, shame bioware cant make a sticky thread thou :S

Yeah, but when has any game company put all the features for a game in one easy to find place before it is launched? Hopefully itll go to PTS soon and we'll get to see exactly whats coming up.

Greetings everyone!

You can find this via our official

as well as the entire written version located here.

If you would like to discuss the latest podcast, we ask that you do so in the following thread:

Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I

u

Thank you and we hope this helps!

I did listen and again I still have very little info to ask questions. LFG tools and augment slots do absolutly nothing to adress the biggest game issue of dead servers. Even Stephen reid tweeted that the most populated servers are not meeting the dev team expectations. Also there was only a soon as possible disclaimer for rated warzones. come on guys, get your act together. If all 1,3 is some legacy fluff and lfg tool for empty servers then get ready for mass dissapointnent. I get this stuff is not easy to do but you are falling behind games like Rift with one of if not the most iconic IP to date. Im really enjoying the game but its getting harder when the out look is so dismal.

Edited by SvnStrSlm