If server population wasn't an issue, what would you like to see?

whodatdude

I know many of you play on dead servers and that is the main thing bugging you, but for those of us who were fortunate enough to roll on a populated server (Ajunta Pall represent!)...what are things you'd like to see?

For me the biggest things would be a dungeon/raid finder and more opportunities for world PVP. I'd also like to see incentives for hanging out at places other than the fleet. And the ability to change looks without giving up stats. I love playing my Sith Assassin, but the turkey head and big butt dress on Battlemaster gear is absolutely horrid. With this things I would resub easily!

Swoop races, and cross faction chat. I dislike the fact I gotta use 3rd party software If I wish to talk to my friends while doing quests etc. I'm aware the whole pvp issue of cross faction chat, but come on the people that do that use vent (etc). Edited by Brimmer

I know many of you play on dead servers and that is the main thing bugging you, but for those of us who were fortunate enough to roll on a populated server (Ajunta Pall represent!)...what are things you'd like to see?

For me the biggest things would be a dungeon/raid finder and more opportunities for world PVP. I'd also like to see incentives for hanging out at places other than the fleet. And the ability to change looks without giving up stats. I love playing my Sith Assassin, but the turkey head and big butt dress on Battlemaster gear is absolutely horrid. With this things I would resub easily!

....and I get the feeling you would be here arguing about some other disastrous issue that caused you to quit.

I would like to see people stop making nonsense declarations as if fact. Dungeon finder will not fix anything for those that can't seem to function in a video game without some pie handed to them on a siliver platter. Nothing will ever be enough for those types.

Server population is not a big an issue as is being argued on this board (heck, what is), yet you've taken it and made it much larger then it is. Yes, some servers are dead. Welcome to a MMORPG Launch. However, others are fine. They are formulating the corrective action for such. Dead horse being beaten to death on these boards day after day, post after post, hour after hour....

Im all for a dungeon finder, but completely against a raid finder. Thats when I left WoW. LFR dumbed down raids to the point that new content was cleared on first tries.

But yea, I would love a LFG tool for dungeons and I would also like 3D space combat.

An epic star wars battlefield.

500 vs 500 on battlefields such as Taris/Balmorra/Hoth/Correlia.

Instead what do we get?

* 8 vs 8 warzones...

* Might as-well rename the game "Squad Wars".

Edited by Valperion