Crit Crafted Orange gear?

TheEvilEeyore

Where are the Boot and Hand patterns?

So far the only patterns that have been found are Chest/Legs/Helm which means that in order to get a augmented Gloves or Boot mold you must use the pvp gear.. which in turn means you must be valor rank 60 or above.

This is not an issue for me as i am above 60 but what about those other people that just enjoy PVE? they are out of luck and can't get as good of gear? this seems highly prejudicial against PVE only players.

Until patch 1.3 hits you might just have to use critted player crafted purple armor.

Some of the flexability is gone not having "orange" but most (if not all) stat variants are still advalable. Sure you'll loose like 0.02% damage reduction for it being level 49 armor - but that should be fine.

Do the schematics that drop from Operations not have boot/glove variants? I know I've gotten exotech (or one of the other knock-offs) pants schematics that can be critted, and I seem to recall a guild mate having the schematic for gloves that he was able to crit. They aren't orange, but they do have all the mods accessible. Pretty sure they are BoP, so they are only accessible to Synth/Armor crafters, but I believe that they are out there.

My understanding is the campaign boots/gloves CAN be RE'd to learn the orange schematics...

But since A. You only have a 20% chance to learn the schematic, and they aren't all that common, few people have yet learned them (and, I'm assuming they're BoP, so you'd actually have to be an adventuring armor crafter, not just a crafter) and B. Even if you have the schematic, they require grade 8 mats, which aren't exactly common, and you have at most a 20% chance of successfully critting...

Yeah. The PvP ones are the only ones people are actually making/using.

The only ones that exist currently are the Battlemaster and War Hero ones.

Energized, exotech and xenotech schematics have been in the game since way before 1.2, they can be crit crafted, and they are modded purples.

Some people actually have augmented gloves and boots that are not pvp gear, just walk around fleet and inspect people.