Question For Fellow Commando Combat Medics

JavierC

For the PVP War Hero Augmented set what augments would be beneficial to the success of a combat medic? I hear different things from people and most say to get the power augments, but I'm not sure. Perhaps someone can give me better insight. Thank you very much.:rak_04:

I prefer aim over power. But basicly its up to what you prefer.

With Aim you get a higher crit chance and a bonus healing. With Power you get only bonus healing but higher than with aim.

the problem is that you will reach diminishing returns on crits soon enough and that affects the crit bonus from aim too.

the problem is that you will reach diminishing returns on crits soon enough and that affects the crit bonus from aim too.

Aim has separate diminishing returns on its crit bonus from critical rating.

It also receives +14% from talents and buffs.

It is superior to power.

Aim has separate diminishing returns on its crit bonus from critical rating.

It also receives +14% from talents and buffs.

It is superior to power.

so then i should get all aim augments for wh set?

In my opinion the best is to go with 18 aim / 12 endurance ones. But lately I have been wondering about 12 aim / 18 endurance too because I've started guarding objectives more and I tend to get focused quite a bit. But for pure raw healing you'll want aim. And I would not worry about hitting crit diminishing returns, WH set is pretty badly itemized for crit.

True. I will worry about this once i get over 4000 Aim. Before this it does not matter at all.

Edited by Aritok

Seems to me, and I have been quite wrong before, that once I reach the critical chance of around 30% and surge at or close to 75% (Will try to provide proof of this) the commando medics would benefit more from Power than Aim. The reasoning is that anything above 30% critical chance/75% surge starts to receive diminishing returns; whereas, with Power, there are no diminishing returns and Power contributes more to our overall output of healing. Is there an augment for Endurance/Power? If so, I'd go with those as we are very limited in survivability in PvP and any extra health means we can heal more because well we aren't healing while we're dead. Just my thoughts...